• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Halo: Reach

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Got place, but not sure what division it is (Steel or Onyx?) I checked on Bungie.net and it doesn't give me a name of what division, just the picture/star:

5.png
From what I understand the highest ranking is an Onyx star with the #1. I probably could've placed higher in my division but yesterday I didn't have time to get my daily rating up to where I wanted it (was mid 1500's and I usually end the day with 1650 range).

TeamOverload

Got place, but not sure what division it is (Steel or Onyx?) I checked on Bungie.net and it doesn't give me a name of what division, just the picture/star:

[qimg]http://www.bungie.net/images/reachstats/arena_div/5.png[/qimg] From what I understand the highest ranking is an Onyx star with the #1. I probably could've placed higher in my division but yesterday I didn't have time to get my daily rating up to where I wanted it (was mid 1500's and I usually end the day with 1650 range).

I got the number 1, so maybe I am Onyx after all? Hmm.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Invasion is awesome! The bad thing is, if you go in with more than 2 people, because of the "Buddy System" you can end up with some people on other teams.
Invasion Slayer is so good as well.

TeamOverload

That's what I had initially though, so craptacular steel it is. I didn't think I was that bad :p Then there's other people who thought they didn't do that great who got gold/onyx. Hm.

Invasion is awesome! The bad thing is, if you go in with more than 2 people, because of the "Buddy System" you can end up with some people on other teams.
Invasion Slayer is so good as well.
Invasion was pretty neat, can definitely tell they put a great deal of effort into it. Bungie commented on that in their latest updated, and specified that as long as you go in with an even number, you SHOULD be put all grouped with one another the majority of times. Haven't had a chance to try invasion slayer yet, but it certainly sounds fun, so I can't wait to give that a go.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
That's what I had initially though, so craptacular steel it is. I didn't think I was that bad :p Then there's other people who thought they didn't do that great who got gold/onyx. Hm.

Invasion was pretty neat, can definitely tell they put a great deal of effort into it. Bungie commented on that in their latest updated, and specified that as long as you go in with an even number, you SHOULD be put all grouped with one another the majority of times. Haven't had a chance to try invasion slayer yet, but it certainly sounds fun, so I can't wait to give that a go.

I'll invite you some time, last night we had 7 people so we could always get the majority vote ;)

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Was in a party of four last night and we were constantly split in the 2-3 games we played. Problem was, there were other teams of 4 or 2 that complicated the process...

PR0fessor Burnt

Invasion is so fun. spent most of the might playing it with some friends. I love how spartans get the pro pipe in one of the classes xD

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Played a bunch of Invasion today and found out that there is a rank cap :( It's understandable why they have it but I was really hoping for it to be a little higher. Also, really hate the Division Ranking system, or at least the "star" image they're using since it doesn't seem to fit in at all (seems out of place).

Brad

Yoshimi
Played this last night with about five friends. Had a pretty good time, longest sitting ever playing a halo game. Liking how they nerfed melee into the ground.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Played this last night with about five friends. Had a pretty good time, longest sitting ever playing a halo game. Liking how they nerfed melee into the ground.

I like the new melee system but it is broken currently. I would beat down a guy and end up killing myself from my own beatdown (or an enemy would kill himself from beating me down). It's nice how they re-worked the damage system for melee but, like I said, it's broken right now

Brad

Yoshimi
I like the new melee system but it is broken currently. I would beat down a guy and end up killing myself from my own beatdown (or an enemy would kill himself from beating me down). It's nice how they re-worked the damage system for melee but, like I said, it's broken right now

Now I know why me and my enemy would die at the same time so often. Thought the timing was just close xD

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Now I know why me and my enemy would die at the same time so often. Thought the timing was just close xD

Sometimes it is because of that but there are times when the enemy hits me and I don't hit them back and they die from the melee attack on me. I have video of it, need to upload it

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Sometimes it is because of that but there are times when the enemy hits me and I don't hit them back and they die from the melee attack on me. I have video of it, need to upload it

Hit me up for capturing anything :p

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
lol thanks, I'm thinking about subscribing for the Bungie Pro service which allows you to render videos now through their servers. Was just going to take a quick shot with my phone (decent camera quality) but I can't seem to find the match I was thinking of :( I did however find the double beatdown problem (almost instantaneous second beatdown) which was annoying