• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Halo: Reach

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
This shows them all:
[video=youtube;LGRW8R-rvWM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGRW8R-rvWM[/video]

I'm personally not bothered about the Limited or Legendary edition, the only thing that sounds appealing to either is the flaming armour in the Legendary edition, but I'm not spending all that money just for the armour :p
So the console version will almost certainly be the one I get :)

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Some new footage of Pinnacle (Ascension remake) that was created using Forge World. You'll get to see the illusion/decoy armor ability used in this video a lot

[video=youtube;Ci_46RvOP7Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci_46RvOP7Y[/video]

Deathrow

Thanx for some of this new footage I haven't seen yet. I think this is going to be one of the greatest releases this year.
Game looks very promising with the new game types, weapons and customization. Bungie is finally starting to get that innovation we gamers have been wanting to see.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
i'm getting the console edition, it's unfortunate that if you get the console edition, you lose out on the cool stuff with the limited/legendary editions.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
i'm getting the console edition, it's unfortunate that if you get the console edition, you lose out on the cool stuff with the limited/legendary editions.

Yeah...but you get a sick ass console. I would love to get that one but I don't have the money or the need for a new one. I could buy it and then sell it back on eBay for some profit, I know the MW2 went for a lot after it went OOS

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I have it. :)
Don't worry I won't spoil anything, I haven't even played anything properly, I just put the disc in and changed the armory :)
Will be playing Campaign later and recording for later :p

Robby

Los Doyers!
I have it. :)
Don't worry I won't spoil anything, I haven't even played anything properly, I just put the disc in and changed the armory :)
Will be playing Campaign later and recording for later :p

Campaign is awesome.
Not really a halo fan but I really enjoyed it.

Just got a jtag console last week when Reach got leaked, perfect timing haha

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Campaign is awesome.

Oh you lucky bastard :p
I'm recording a Lets Play of Reach campaign right now so I'm ready to upload it as soon as the game comes out :p

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Campaign is awesome.

good to hear the campaign was enjoyable, just don't spoil for the rest of us, only 13 more days=-)!

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yup, the proper iso version got leaked so if you have a flashed xbox, you can play it and risk the ban.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Yesterday I completed Solo Normal and 4 player Co-op Legendary...

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
I preordered Reach at HMV today. Decided to go into the store to get it, since if I preordered it in the store rather than ordering it online, I'd get a free 800 Microsoft point card for free, too. Totally worth the trip in my opinion.

Where have you been?! D:

Praia da Luz, Portgual, for 12 days. xD Got back 2 days ago. Does that answer your question?

El Diablo

Never been a huge huge Halo fan, but I wish they would come out with them for the PC :(.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
1+2 are for the pc, and i'm sure at some point we'll see 3 on the pc as well

Highly doubt that. It's been a few years now (3) and it's still not on or even announced for the platform. It was also said, back just before it was released for the Xbox 360, that Halo 3 on the PC wasn't even brought up by Microsoft to Bungie and they haven't written a single line of code for a PC version. I just don't have high hopes for it coming out, if it was going to come out it should've already (before Reach's release)