• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Hidden Games Achievements Still Counts on Total (Steam)

Kerchez

I have hidden games on my list of Steam, like Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, FEZ and Clicker Heroes, but their number of achievements still counts on the total number of Steam achievements. Is there any form to fix it? I mean, to remove this achievements on the total?

The Steam hidden games still counts on the number of total listed games in my graphic, is there any form to fix it too?

I'm asking it because the Playstation games that I don't want to show my trophies I can hide it on the console, but Steam don't provides this option, it will be nice if we can do it here in Exophase.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I agree that it should subtract from the total if you hide the games on here. I'll work on implementing this in the update that's scheduled for later this month.

Xamantu

Staff Member
Staff member
I think that the completion percentage of hidden games should also be excluded from the user's total platform percentage. :)