• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I have (x) invites to (y)

Seth

MD Party Room
I like a invite to the bestbuy site as well. I always knew that there was such a thing.

Brad

Yoshimi
Damn! send me a invite man.

I'll throw a PM your way.

Seth

MD Party Room
Woot thanks...They have a ipod nano for like 1.00 this place rocks...

Sullivan

I have an unspecified (maybe it's an unlimited amount?) invites to THE PRIVATE BEST BUY EMPLOYEES ONLINE AUCTION SITE (it's open to friends and family too, as long as I invite you.) I've been squatting on this gem on the internet for awhile, I haven't worked for BB in over 3 years, haha.
Once you begin to shop here, it's hard to shop anywhere else online because you will NEVER find prices this low. ALL AUCTIONS START BELOW WHOLESALE PRICE! Meaning BB starts the auction at a price LOWER than what they paid for it.

Here's the URL: Best Buy Private Store and Auction

If you send me a PM before posting, you won't get an invite. You have to ask in this thread, that's what it's for.

The deals on that auction page are ridiculous. I can't shop @ the retail store anymore, because of how much more it is at the store.

The deals are endless. I really only want these going to people with money to spend, not just to browse the website for a year till you get some money.

Hello, I am very interested in this, as we buy lots of electronics each year.

This could come very handy soon, and for the next 4-7 years that I will be in college.

Seth

MD Party Room
Looks like I can invite people into this thing as well..So if you like Pm me your email.

eighty4

Hello, I am very interested in this, as we buy lots of electronics each year.

This could come very handy soon, and for the next 4-7 years that I will be in college.

You plan to fail so many classes that you'll have to stay for 7 years?

Sullivan

? Really, what a great response, I would like it if you don't find the negatives in someones posts, and rather think of what else the possibilities could be in a situation. The path that I take, I have not yet determined, but when I find it, I will take it and be dedicated to it, nothing more.

I don't really want to discuss this in this thread, but I feel to do so. It's not that I plan on failing any course, I don't just plan on staying for a 4 year degree, do you realize that most of the time that 4 year degrees really last 5 to almost 6 years? And on top of that, I plan on getting a small degree on top of my major as a Web/Multimedia/Graphic designer at the Art Institute to further my experience and show that I am capable of such things.

Thanks

BACK ON TOPIC, Seth, i sent a pm, thank you so dearly.

Seth

MD Party Room

Lol...But I think he might do doing one of those major that need more than 4 years. Plus if you do fail that many classes your gpa will be fucked,and it might be better to start from nothing.

Seth

MD Party Room
K sent them to Adiuvo,Sullivan,%chrono trigger%...Let me know if it works.

Here hopeing you guys never outbid me...

On a side note I bid on a 360...If I win I be sure to get live and gears so I can play you guys.

Sullivan

Thanks for the invite seth, checking it out now. Lets not send out to many invites, as our bidding chances will be lower? Correct me if I am wrong.

Seth

MD Party Room
The best buy thing?

Pm me.