• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I have (x) invites to (y)

Cryox

Bro.
can you send me a bestbuy invite?

sending my email your way now

EvilSeph

Administrator
Hm, this appears to be US only or am I mistaken?

EvilSeph

Administrator
Yea, I saw that, hence my question :p. I'd like an answer from Kyle0wnsyou as he used to work there and should know :)

EvilSeph

Administrator
As I've already stated, I've perused the site for an answer and have found all the answers you could possibly point me towards. While this may be the case, I would still like clarification from someone who is actually "in the know". We have a Best Buy in Canada and this is why I'm curious.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
As I've already stated, I've perused the site for an answer and have found all the answers you could possibly point me towards. While this may be the case, I would still like clarification from someone who is actually "in the know". We have a Best Buy in Canada and this is why I'm curious.

Try signing up. The first step you do is to enter in your billing and shipping information. I'd imagine that you would hit a error or alert message if Candian addresses were not accepted, etc.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Can I get one of those Best Buy invites?

Cryox

Bro.
I've sent invites to everyone who has given me their email address so far.
you sure you sent an invite to everyone who sent you their email? cause i still haven't gotten one yet... not sure if there is a 12 hour wait or something, but, i was just checking

~tbb15

Sullivan

Quick and French, PM me for an invite, enclose your email.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
Can I have one of those BB invites? I already PM'ed Sullivan but I'm not too sure on how the invite tree works.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
Thanks man.

And holy shit, Xbox 360 Pro (with 2 games) for like $220 shipped? Wow.

e: I predict a PS3 purchase from here in the very very near future.

chrono6456

Can I also jump the band wagon on the best buy thing? I'm starting college next year so I will be buying a lot of electronics soon.

Sullivan, seems you can give out invites so I'll pm you.

Also, for the person who asked about an MP3 site earlier in the thread, try Beemp3.com - MP3 Search & Free MP3 Downloads

It's only one song at a time, but its free, and usually has the song.

Seth

MD Party Room
Pm me your Email.

Robby

Los Doyers!
How does one send a best buy invite to another user?

Seth

MD Party Room
How does one send a best buy invite to another user?

Click on the picture....

invitemyfriend_sm.jpg

Dont over invite people tho..

TO your my last invite.I wont be going out anymore.