• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I have (x) invites to (y)

James.

User Not Found
I have 2 ipt invites

EDIT:
Just Pm me with your email

I'm looking for a decent music site as well...

TacticalPenguin

I have just about unlimited Cinematik invites for anybody who has a history of not sucking on some other private tracker. Rarer/less common almost exclusively nonhollywood DVD-R's only.

Seth

MD Party Room
Anyone have a rapidshare and will to share?

n0b0dy

I got a few demonoid invites and maybe a few invites to some other sites looking for a rapidshare too and a best buy invite.

Seth

MD Party Room
Anyone know of a good place to download music videos? Torrent or otherwise?

CASHMON3Y

I have some demonoid invites, and im looking for a Rapidshare account. I dont care if its stolen. (C'mon Chathurga!)

futuregator15

Lovin OS X
hmmm I dont have a rapidshare account anymore..

Can anyone spare me a rapidshare account? I got a music tracker invite and iptorrents invite

TacticalPenguin

"a music tracker"

I'm decently versed in the private tracker world and I don't know of a single worthwhile music tracker that prohibits saying its name in public. What.cd? Waffles.fm? Libble? LzTr? STMusic?

Cryox

Bro.
how do you get a 'stolen' RS account or w/e?

PM me or post you answer here...

Sullivan

Its called phishing, you send a user/victim to a fake login page. Its very very easy.

no more being said... :)

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
Its called phishing, you send a user/victim to a fake login page. Its very very easy.

no more being said... :)

give chat credit. he isn't some common thief, and he surely has the decency to not be a phisher.