• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

"I watched this film today and I recommend/don't recommend it."

Chathurga

I saw Frost/Nixon a week ago, it was pretty good for a person interested in the time period, like me. If your not interested and don't care about the time period, though, it will just be a really boring 2 hour movie for you.

Yeah this is a solid movie. A dark horse of sorts as I didn't really expect much from it. Thoroughly enteraining film, very interesting.

Wall-E - 9.5/10

It was a great movie.

9.5 is a bit high but it is worth a watch. I saw it with my little brother so that probably skewed my opinion in favour of it a bit.

The Wackness

Stars Josh from Drake and Josh(On nice) As a Drug dealer with no hopes in life. And like old school Rap..The Wackness captures the spell of 1994--a time of pagers, not cell phones; a time when Tupac and Biggie were alive but Kurt Cobain had just died....

Very good movie I liked it.Grap the torrent that buy the dam movie..

What an odd film. I liked it but it's slightly depressing and slow paced, if that's not your thing I'd say pass on this.

I saw Seven Pounds yesterday, would not recommend it. Artificially sentimental and boring, Will Smith was good though.

Gran Turino and Benjamin Button are very good, must sees.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Yeah, I watched Gran Torino last night. Very awesome swan song for Eastwood. I read that this is going to be his last major acting role, but he will continue to direct/produce.

Mister Chief

Milk

Milk is a film from director Gus Van Sant the director of such films as Elephant and Good Will Hunting. It tells the true story of gay rights activist and politician Harvey Milk and his crusade to bring an end to discrimination against homosexuals during the 70s particularly in the San Francisco area.

This film made me sad to see how many bigots there really are in the world and how they are so willing to destroy other peoples lives just because of their sexual orientation. Sean Penn delivers another excellent performance which will certainly earn him an Oscar nod and he is also well supported by such actors as Josh Brolin and James Franco.

Milk is a film about a turbulent period in American civil rights history which features great direction and performances. It is a film which proves that one man can truly make a difference.

Verdict: See it.

twelve

I'm not dead
I watched Seven Pounds, Changelings and Defiance.

I recommend all of them. Seven Pounds being the best.

I watched Defiance yesterday, very good film. Kinda educational too, I'm not Jewish but I'm part Polish so taught me a bit about the sort of things past generations of my family might have gone through.

I watched Seven Pounds last weekend, another very good film.

Seven pounds seems to be very hit and miss. I loved it but not everyone does. I recommend seeing it too and make your own mind up.

Seth

MD Party Room
What an odd film. I liked it but it's slightly depressing and slow paced, if that's not your thing I'd say pass on this.

You know me always got to be different...

Today I be watching The God Who Wasn't There..

While installing Windows 7 and the new Sabayon Linux 4.0 cant wait.

Dan

Contributor
I've seen it loads of time's before but the other day i watched The Football Factory. Great film. I reccomend that.

There's a film on later called "Garden State". Anybody know if it's worth watching or not?

SeanyP

I've seen it loads of time's before but the other day i watched The Football Factory. Great film. I reccomend that.

There's a film on later called "Garden State". Anybody know if it's worth watching or not?

green street is tons better

i watched choke this evening
its bloody awesome.
and i watched happy gilmore again this morning. such a classic.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Film: Taken

I saw Taken quite a while ago but only just became aware that it is coming out on January 30th over there in America.

It is a brilliant film which I definitely recommend.

Blackout

eldiablov

Contributor
Yeah I have to agree. Slightly too long, I kept going "is he or isnt he" for most of it. :p

Didnt help that I had retards behind me laughing at things that weren't funny.

Seth

MD Party Room
Next Avengers-Heroes Of Tomorrow....

Good movie alot like Teen Titans....

Adiuvo

I just got finished watch Ferris Buller's Day Off. Great flim, and it's definitely worth a watch. You also get to know where Abe's name came from, if the movie is where he got it from.

Seth

MD Party Room
I just got finished watch Ferris Buller's Day Off. Great flim, and it's definitely worth a watch. You also get to know where Abe's name came from, if the movie is where he got it from.

+1 for that really great movie...

Some guy who was 26 said is was to them like Napoleon Dynamite is to us...

Noriyuke

Eh, I Saw Gran Torino, Good Shit +1 om that.

One i saw a long time ago which was flippin awesome and i saw it like 3 times in a row was Requiem for a Dream.