• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

"I watched this film today and I recommend/don't recommend it."

madsoul

Ill check the first two out, but the third? what is it about? im kinda working so i cant look at youtube.

Fundamental Christians and Muslims have finally found out that their basic values are pretty much the same. They join forces and take command of the prosperous northern hemisphere.

The rest of the planet is about to be sealed off by a giant world wide wall. Villains, heathens and other evil people stay on that other side of the wall. Long live the Great Northern Union!!! But nobody is safe, the threat is impending. Is the enemy among us? Where is the solution to the problem? The Voice Television Network gives us an answer.

The film uses the same technique as in the Read My Lips series. All pictures comes from the archives. Famous and infamous personalities participate as hosts and spokesmen.

In leading roles we find, for example: Jean-Marie Le Pen (the French rightwing leader), a number of American presidents (with Mr. Bush as chief commander), Ayatollah Khamenei, Adolf Hitler, Usama Bin Laden, etc.

its fucking brilliant. if you have the humor ofcourse.

Noriyuke

I do have the humor, ill have to check it out when i get home. Sounds Good, from the synopsis.

Seth

MD Party Room
the dvd screen of Religulous just finished downloading..I watching it right now..

Chathurga

Regardless, showing clips of nuclear explosions over a dramatic musical score while talking about the dangers of religion just reeks of propaganda.
It was so out of place too, way over the top compared to the rest of the film.

Seth

MD Party Room
Religulous
OK First off that was a long movie...
There were lots of points that he made that I disagree with.But none the less a very good put together movie.With the exception of two Catholic priests and one or two others, he has found the most uninformed members of each religion while showing offensive images with the interviews makes most of the people look pretty stupid... Maher sees only the negative side of religion. I laughed frequently at some of the stuff mainly the guy who played jesus and some of the other crap where he got people off gard or a hidden cam...Puerto Rican cult leader Jose Luis De Jesus Miranda (who claims to be the Antichrist) was a stupid part of the movie....Many reviews really just sum it up for me.."It doesn't even matter that he goes out of his way to be offensive, as he's consistently funny enough to pull it off."..I even end up downloading that rappers guy music...I like it...Over all unless your really insurcure about your faith then go see it.

Btw 2,500,000 to make this movie is kinda stupid...But I bet most of it was to cover the flights and hotels and such...

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie
I watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off last night. I'm going to be 100% honest. I had not seen it until then. It's an awesome movie. Perfect classic film. I know it's old though. I highly recommend but I'm sure you've all seen it.

It brings up one question though. Is Abe Froeman's name really Abe or was it a joke from the Sausage King joke in that movie?...

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
just watched leprechaun in the hood for the 9th time and i really recommnd it.

leprechaun in the hood 2 isnt as good though so just watch the first one.

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
Those movies suck more ass than a gay Dyson.

hey its funny

i dont think it was supposed to be

it wasnt scary though

i liked it for the laughs.

Seth

MD Party Room
I downloading rocknrolla, Bolt,The Wrestler..I be watching them this week... I let you know how I like them..