• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

"I watched this film today and I recommend/don't recommend it."

Seth

MD Party Room
I loved A Clockwork Orange...Not a fan of his other movies tho.

Anyway I had to watch In the Name of the father for my intro to film class( One of the only good movies he showed. It was great everyone should see it.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I loved A Clockwork Orange...Not a fan of his other movies tho.

Anyway I had to watch In the Name of the father for my intro to film class( One of the only good movies he showed. It was great everyone should see it.

You're not a fan of Full Metal Jacket, The Shining, or Spartacus?

Seth

MD Party Room

Nero

Mmmm...cookies
I just seen Gran Torino and Role Models, highly recommend watching both of them. Lol whispering eye.

xploren

Contributor
I just saw Gran Torino and Role Models, highly recommend watching both of them. Lol whispering eye.

Fixed. Please talk correctly. Please.

On topic: I saw Groundhog Day again recently. It's a great movie, I've loved it for a long time. It's makes you sympathize with the character, see things from a different perspective, and it's just simply hilarious. I recommend it.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I've seen all of those and never seen A Clockwork Orange. :argh:

Clockwork is probably my least favorite of those four. Also, off topic, but congrats on being the first to use that smiley. I uploaded it less than an hour ago per Moose's request.

Get over yourself aight?

Saw I Love You, Man, a lot funnier than I expected. The way Rudd couldn't do bro talk at all was great.

Downloading a copy now. I forgot about this and wanted to see it. Paul Rudd is a funny bastard.

january39

eXo Staff
I just watched an austrailian film called 'A long weekend' kinda like a creepy horror but has no in your face scary moments but does imply plenty.

Worth a watch, it is a independent film made on a low budget but i often find those to be the best really.

Check it out. Gets a 7/10 from me.

twelve

I'm not dead
Get over yourself aight?

Saw I Love You, Man, a lot funnier than I expected. The way Rudd couldn't do bro talk at all was great.
I wanted to see that but couldn't talk Terri into going.

Has anyone seen Moon yet? I saw it listed at the Cinema last week and had never heard of it, sounds interesting from a few reviews.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Damn, I just watched the trailer and now I want to go see it. Sam Rockwell is solid, he was great in Confessions of a Dangerous Mind.

Seth

MD Party Room
My friend saw moon a while ago,he said it was worth the watch.

Also I love " I love you man It was a great film, also I am downloading the bluray rip right now.

twelve

I'm not dead
Highly recommend Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete

They've altered so much of it that it's like watching a new film. And bluray really does the film justice.

Though if you didn't like it before you probably still wont like it.

Joey

I just watched Visioneers, a dark comedy staring Zach Galifianakis.

Movie was pretty funny, and hella weird. I can't guarantee it'll make you laugh, but I definitely recommend it, just because it's so weird.

It's on Netflix Watch Now, so check it out.

twelve

I'm not dead
Went and saw moon last night. Brilliant film, well worth seeing if you can find somewhere that's showing it.

Joey

Went and saw moon last night. Brilliant film, well worth seeing if you can find somewhere that's showing it.

At this point, I'm just gonna have to wait until it's out on DVD. Definitely excited to see it, and that never happens to me with movies anymore.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I just watched Visioneers, a dark comedy staring Zach Galifianakis.

Movie was pretty funny, and hella weird. I can't guarantee it'll make you laugh, but I definitely recommend it, just because it's so weird.

It's on Netflix Watch Now, so check it out.

I watched that last week. Worth watching just for the weirdness, I agree.