• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

"I watched this film today and I recommend/don't recommend it."

Joey

I've been seeing so many reviews by people. None of them are in the middle.
They either HATED it with a passion, or LOVED it to death.

Kind of strange...just saying..

It was kind of the same with Borat. I didn't like Borat at all, but every body I knew loved it.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
I watched kids, and I think it's odd that people kept telling me that this movie is so fucked up. Maybe cause I didn't see in in '95 but it didn't effect me.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
I went and saw The Hangover for the second time Monday night. It's going to be a while before it gets old.

"Not at the table, Carlos."

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I went and saw The Hangover for the second time Monday night. It's going to be a while before it gets old.

"Not at the table, Carlos."

[YT]a51unTtVsiU[/YT]

I watched kids, and I think it's odd that people kept telling me that this movie is so fucked up. Maybe cause I didn't see in in '95 but it didn't effect me.

When that released, it was getting some serious press coverage. I was a junior in high school when it came out and it scared the hell out of parents at the time.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
[YT]a51unTtVsiU[/YT]

When that released, it was getting some serious press coverage. I was a junior in high school when it came out and it scared the hell out of parents at the time.
I had to remind myself it was 14 years ago, and I probably should have seen it then. Most of the points it tries to get across are common sense to me now. That and I had a mother that would smash a bottle over my head if I were as bad as them :blushing:

Zx30

Beto
It was kind of the same with Borat. I didn't like Borat at all, but every body I knew loved it.

Well to me I didn't love it or hate it. I just liked it.
It had humor in it for sure, but I'm a kind of person that hates when people make fun of others or when people give other people a hard time.

Borat did that alot. But most of it was funny to watch and it was nice to see the reactions of the people. But I couldn't love it because of the fact that he pissed so many people off. But none the less, funny.

An equal amount of reactions of

"That's fucked up" and "LAWL" for me.

Joey

Well to me I didn't love it or hate it. I just liked it.
It had humor in it for sure, but I'm a kind of person that hates when people make fun of others or when people give other people a hard time.

Borat did that alot. But most of it was funny to watch and it was nice to see the reactions of the people. But I couldn't love it because of the fact that he pissed so many people off. But none the less, funny.

An equal amount of reactions of

"That's fucked up" and "LAWL" for me.

Well, I don't like seeing people get embarrassed, and put in compromising positions either, but I love Borat from the Ali G show... The movie just didn't seem well made... There wasn't a lot of parts that made me laugh. It was just a bunch of moments that ended with me saying "Damn... That was fucked up".

I guess it wasn't a bad movie, just not a very funny one.

Bruno looks hilarious though. Just the trailer had me rolling.

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
I saw Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince today, it was actually for me, surprisingly great. It really is now the best movie for me out of all of them released so far. I really enjoyed it. It had parts that were really funny ( like the love potion scene with Ron ). And now I'm going to wait as the next 2 years we'll see 2 new Harry Potter movies being made for Deathly Hallows. So get ready folks, because this shit is going to go out with a bang.

Adiuvo

I saw Harry Potter today too. It actually is pretty decent. I enjoyed it, and they did a good job with following the book. The fight scenes are great, as are the special effects. It's definitely better than Transformers.

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
The special effects in the movie were actually quite superb.
Especially with the flame that Dumbledore conjurs to protect both him and Harry when they try and destroy the pendant horcrux

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
Watched "The Unborn" today. It was not scary at all, and it was actually kind of boring. I laughed at a couple parts, too. They should have called it a comedy, not horror.

twelve

I'm not dead
It was a scene in the book as well, but okie dokie.
So? I've never read the book so the film was all new to me.

Went and saw it just now. I'm not a fan of Harry Potter but I really enjoyed it. My only complaint is that it was really long. I'm sure they could have condensed parts to make it 2 hours long but then it wouldn't be so good for fans of the book.