• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

"I watched this film today and I recommend/don't recommend it."

karnbmx

ceebs. :)
Harry Potter was good. It could have been better imo but it was still good.

Being a harry potter fan since I was little, reading the books and watching the movies, it's sad to see it end. The Harry Potter series was pretty much my childhood. I grew up watching the movies and reading these books.

Same here, but I guess there is still Pottermore.

Riorio99

I've really gone off the recent Harry Potter films, I feel like I'm the only one who thinks that the teenage acting is awful and cringe worthy at best.

Nope, same here. I also think that the effects suck balls and ruin the experience.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I watched Limitless and Cedar Rapids earlier in the week. Limitless kept my attention but wasn't very good.

I enjoyed Cedar Rapids a lot. I thought the ensemble cast did a great job, and Ed Helms is a pretty diverse comedian. The dude from The Wire was pretty great as well.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Just saw Warrior and what a great film. I definitely recommend it to everyone. It really had me connected emotionally.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Went to see the new Harold and Kumar yesterday, it was good. Very over the top as you'd expect, I was laughing all the way through. I felt the 3D effects were a bit overdone, but for a movie that doesn't take itself seriously, it's fine.

Seth

MD Party Room
THe last movie I saw was " In time" It was very interesting worth seeing once.

Moose

Meta Moose
Watched Iron Man 2 yesterday to pass the time. The more I see Robert Downey Jr. in movies the less I like him. I know his acting style is supposed to be obnoxious and all, but rather than enjoying his characters like I used to I'm starting to just think 'shut the fuck up' all the time.

Joey

Went to see the new Harold and Kumar yesterday, it was good. Very over the top as you'd expect, I was laughing all the way through. I felt the 3D effects were a bit overdone, but for a movie that doesn't take itself seriously, it's fine.

I think the overdone 3D is supposed to be the the main gag of the movie. That's what I got from the trailer, anyway.

And that's the kind of behavior I can support, to be honest. The best way to make fun of 3D is to use it poorly.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I finally seen Drive the other day, it was pretty good and a little surprising.
I actually just watched it last night. I thought it was good; a little slow at the starting gate but really good overall.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
This guy at work just recommended Drive. He had me sold when he told me the guy that directed it also directed Bronson.

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
i saw "chronicle" over the weekend. i thought it was done really well. the ending was a little weak in my opinion, but overall it was good. makes you think about what you would do in that type of situation.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yeah, Drive was great, one of the best films I've watched in awhile.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I watched Ides of March about two weeks ago and it was a really well put together movie. I'd recommend it of you like political dramas.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Seen Chronicle, really liked it. Some of it reminded me of Akira. That's all I'll say.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
watched Pandorum on syfy last night, it was pretty interesting. the acting and atmosphere was really great for the movie.

defiantly recommend a watch.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Rum Diary - I wish it was better. Not as entertaining as I thought it would be, but it had a few scenes I liked.

Driver - Once I got past the white satin jacket I really liked it.