• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

"I watched this film today and I recommend/don't recommend it."

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Saw Act of Valor today - thought it was pretty good, one of the more realistic military films I've seen. Not sure why so many critics are slamming it. The acting may not be top notch but it is genuine and I think that's what counts.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Project X - Probably the funniest movie I've seen since the Hangover. It was cool too because I could relate to it party-wise, not as crazy but alot of the things they did are what happens in parties now a days.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
I watched Eden Lake today. This is one of those movies that cause you to genuinely sympathize with the lead characters, as opposed to most horror flicks where you end up laughing throughout the whole movie because of the sheer ridiculousness of it all. This isn't to say there aren't the typical "why the fuck would they do that" moments cause there are, but over all its an engaging movie... the ending was stupid though.

Seth

MD Party Room
Saw Project X and The Hunger Games Thought they where both pretty good.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I watched Green Lantern last night. I was curious to see if it's as bad as everyone says it is... and it was.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Watched a documentary called Knuckle.

It's about a few gypsy families in Ireland that settle their fued with bare knuckle fights.

It was pretty good.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Finally went to see the Avengers. Great movie though the 3D was totally unnecessary as usual. I assume everyone already knows but if you go you should stay till the end of the credits for a little bonus scene.

Hellcat

Contributor
Gotta agree on the Avengers, seen that one recently. Great movie!

Today I went to see "The Dictator" - man I lol'ed hard.
Easy watching "turn your brain to standby" popcorn theater, I felt very entertained.
The humor goes "under the belt" sometimes (and sometimes even literally xD) but it's still cool IMO :)

Seth

MD Party Room
Saw Dictator a few days ago I got some good lol as hell.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I watched Savages yesterday. Benecio del Toro put on a great performance.

Overall I'd recommend it at about a generous 8 out of 10.

Seth

MD Party Room
I watched Savages yesterday. Benecio del Toro put on a great performance.

Overall I'd recommend it at about a generous 8 out of 10.
I been meaning to watch it I do enjoy Blake Lively

Jay Hawk

Yes they are. The funny thing was that I had off yesterday and I was watching something I can't remember so I was channel surfing and Bang!!! Cannonball Run was on and 2 came on right after it. Talking about a happy day indeed.

Seth

MD Party Room
Just saw the new total recall thought it was pretty good. I never saw the first one but I enjoyed the hell out of the new one.