• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

If this girl doesn't stop eating meat soon I might stop seeing her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robby

Los Doyers!
than he should dump her, not attempt to force change onto her, plain and simple, either ask her to become a vegan, and if she says no, say good bye, but it's a very low and stupid reason imo
Maybe she just needs a little encouragement to become a vegan.

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM EST ----------

you can't understand human nature?
Some people need to be mature.

ok this is a little off topic, but i got a question. what is you all's beef with beef? (lol its a serious question though). I just wanted a vegan's opinion on what is so bad with meat. Is it just about the killing of animal's?

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
You guys complain about religion being forced upon you, yet are forcing this on people? I find that ironic.

Omnivore, not carnivore, whoever said "You carnivores" a few posts up.

Chathurga

imo eating meat is just one step away from canabalism, in fact it's not that different at all.

I think youtube is a great source of info on being vegan, I've researched it a lot on youtube and there are no down sides at all! Only upsides! why would anyone choose to eat meat?

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
You guys complain about religion being forced upon you, yet are forcing this on people? I find that ironic.

agree'd. live and let live. if you can't accept differing opinions, and feel the need to force your view on someone else, you are a jackass. either dump her because you find it morally wrong, or become ok w/ dating someone with differing views.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Yes NeilR I think it's pathetic that people like Joey have to bring homophobic remarks into a perfectly civil discussion, some people are just still childish like that I guess, nothing we can do.

Serideth I might try that, thanks.

However it's not the same if I trick her or find her alternatives, she needs to accept the vegan lifestyle as a whole and she will one way or another.

your not even willing to meet her half way, how can you even begin to expect her to meet you the whole way?!

it's the same as her going off to a forum and saying:

"i'm not ganna see this guy anymore if he doesn't start eating meat"

what makes your way of life so much higher than that of someone whom decides to do what evolution has made us be, carnivores, and no we are not both because vegans have to take special pills to obtain the proper proteins that they'd recieve when eating meats

imo eating meat is just one step away from canabalism, in fact it's not that different at all.

i think you need to re-check your definition of carnivore and cannibal, here let me help:

Carnivore

A living thing that eats meat. Among mammals, there is an order of carnivores, including primarily meat-eating animals such as tigers and dogs. Some plants, such as the Venus's-flytrap, are carnivores.

Cannibal

any animal that eats its own kind.

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991

I think youtube is a great source of info on being vegan, I've researched it a lot on youtube and there are no down sides at all! Only upsides! why would anyone choose to eat meat?
He gets it.

Darth Budd

Inna-Gadda-Davida

Actually, your brain and muscles need protein so you'll have to take supplements or eat shitloads of peanuts. Most youtube videos on anything are extremely biased, don't trust them. Eating meat is not anywhere near cannibalism, in fact, being omnivorous is what let human beings evolve into what we are today, we could eat in any environment, and thus became extremely adaptable. Without the protein however, our brains would never have grown to the size they are now, and society as a whole would not exist. Long story short, have some chicken every once in a while, it's good for you.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
Gutya, I had a great idea, invite her over and cook for her, but do those fake meat burgers (the ones that are made from corn bread and vegetables) chances are she won't notice the difference, and when she really enjoys it you can tell her and she will not only be impressed with you but she will probably stick to them ;)

Your mum's cooking was the sex btw.

On-topic: Good for you, Gutya. I see nothing wrong with trying to make her go vegan. At the end of the day, it will be another thing you have in common.

Show her the peta2 videos, that will scar her. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.