• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

iPhone/iPod Touch General Discussion

Sullivan

Brightness isn't the problem. It's the contrast. The colors are darker because it has higher contrast. Plus, there's scanlines.

I think I've heard some reports about this on the newer 2Gs. Mine came with 2.2 so it was brand spanking new and was probably boxed only a month ago.

BTW, did you get Asphalt 4?

Bump:

At least it charges quickly.

OT: Who has Super Monkey Ball...legally?

Mine came with 2.0... and my sister bought Super Monkey Ball on her touch, I haven't tried it out yet.

EDIT:

Can someone help me? Something seems wrong with my balances, there different on my itunes on my pc and my touch, i feel like buying tons using my pc, lol:

dsc00578wn2.jpg

Sinfulfate

What theme do you guys use? Im using the Nightmare before christmas theme which looks pretty cool.

ipodtouchSB005.png
ipodtouchSB004.png

Also has anyone played puzzle quest on the iphone/touch yet? If so does it have all the classes from the plague lord expansion(bard, warlock, rouge, etc)?

eighty4

I use Abeo, every season i seem to switch. I can honestly admit I used Picnic but it was too "cute" for my tastes.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Has anyone played Vay?
Its an RPG game and it looks like it can last a long time.

eighty4

It's not as fun as people make it out to be. Don't get me wrong, it is a decent game but the overall gameplay is outdated and feels dry.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Also, what about Super Monkey Ball?
I've read reviews of it having bad controls, but then it looks like a fun and easy game...

eighty4

The game is indeed ridiculously hard. YOu can't adjust the calibration to make it more stable either and I'm amazed they haven't released an update to fix this in the 6 months it's been out. If you want FUN, get Katamari - same basic concept of rolling around and stuff but you can't really fall off anything

Robby

Los Doyers!
Did they fix the so called lag issues that where experienced when it was first launched?

eighty4

The only one I saw was either than you would start off falling down, or that the accelerometer would lag horribly and yes they have fixed THESE issues.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I want apple to make the dev enviroment for the iPhone to be ported to Windows.

Is anyone currently trying to do so?

Sullivan

No, someone did it but failed. Your best option is to dl leopard pc install. I am having issues finding the best one.

Sullivan

I don't have a link to it, but just ask eldiablov about it, he knows too.

I found it cause I GOOGLED.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
My luck sucks. I went to the Apple store today and they acknowledged my screen problem...BUT, they ran out of iPods. WTF? They had them two fucking days ago! Ugh, I'll have to go back some other day to get it.