• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

iPhone/iPod Touch General Discussion

Lachrymose

smokeMeth();
My new case :D My friend made it for me as an early Christmas present.

xp927c.jpg

2ajcoyg.jpg

thatoneguy

all i got is a screen protector,

and no case..

i had a griffin iClear. which collected dirt and scratched my phone :/
so i don't use it anymore

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Im finally updating my ipod to 2.2 today

I've been out of it for awhile, what are some sweet apps? (cydia or official)

There's been some cool games (Sim City, Brothers in Arms, Hero of Sparta). Nothing too noteworthy in apps.

Seth

MD Party Room
I love mx tube... Using that it's way better for music videos...

eighty4

I think Rolando sucks major ass.
Brothers In Arms has auto-lock so it destroys the whole "fun" aspect.
Never played Sim City or Heros of Sparta enough to actually say whether it's good or bad.

I use Twinkle for Twitter, Beejive IM for AIM, MSN, gmail, etc, I play Touchgrind a whole lot. I play I Love Katamari as well. I have a ton of apps since I can get them for free now and update them, but I rarely EVER play any of them since I'm not one of those "mini-game on the bus" type people. I'm usually at home or at a friends or outside so I game on my 360.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Never played Sim City or Heros of Sparta enough to actually say whether it's good or bad.

I use Twinkle for Twitter, Beejive IM for AIM, MSN, gmail, etc, I play Touchgrind a whole lot. I play I Love Katamari as well. I have a ton of apps since I can get them for free now and update them, but I rarely EVER play any of them since I'm not one of those "mini-game on the bus" type people. I'm usually at home or at a friends or outside so I game on my 360.

I only play them at school. You're right, I rarely play the games, they're too casual.

And yes, Rolando is a total rip-off of LocoRoco. I never liked LocoRoco, so why in the world would I like Rolando?

Seth

MD Party Room

It be kinda hard to play my touch on a bus...

Lachrymose

smokeMeth();
Safari Download Plugin + seeqpod.com + PwnPlayer does pretty much everything dTunes does, but PwnPlayer lets you do mixed playlists of downloads\library as well.

Good to know. Can it download torrents like dTunes? Then again, thats a feature I have never used so it doesn't matter.

Bump:
It be kinda hard to play my touch on a bus...

I play Parking Lot and Bejeweled on the bus almost everyday. Occasionally i'll break out the NES. I don't really find it hard I just like mini games that you can play here and there and don't take much to get into.