• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

iRShell Fixed EBOOT for 3k

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
After some discussion Bubbletune told me how to break the protection that stopped iRShell from working on the PSP 3k Model.

So here's the hack:

<Bubbletune> Then open the EBOOT.PBP in an hex editor
<Bubbletune> So, goto 0x49EF5 and change 01 00 42 38 01 00 42 2C to 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

For those with little skills I uploaded the fixed eboot too...

You still need the fixed irshell500s.prx that i have uploaded too.
Put the prx on the IRSHELL/BIN folder and overwrite it.

Be wary though... not all function will be working... it needs more hex editing work to bypass other checks

But rejoice: i have been told listening to mp3 while using homebrew is working ;) - credit to fen`
Rejoice more: TRFyuki confirmed to me that screenshot taking also works ;)

quote from fen`
fenchurch: but no UMD support preety sure, Devhook no work, Having trouble getting 2 apps running at same time

I've been getting reports of the attached irshell500s.zip not being working... If so just use THIS link ;)

impulse

Thanks Kezra!

Kezraplanes,
Thanks a lot for your contributions, as always, you are helpful.

Regards,

impulse (aka npt on irc ):D

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
is the irsell EBOOT provided in downloads what i need or do i have to edit that with a hex editor?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
no the eboot in download is already hexedited

Sea216

Correct me if I am wrong here, but...
Isn't this the eboot.pbp from iRShell version 4.91?
I looked through the iRShell version 5.0 eboot and the hex is different at the address 0x49EF5.
Ahman mentioned that he thought he disabled firmware checks, check this thread;
So I think all that is necessary to change when using iRShell version 5.0 is to replace the irshell500.prx and irshell500s.prx.
(they are attached to my post there in the thread I linked)
I only have a psp 1000, so I'm not 100% sure...

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Correct me if I am wrong here, but...
Isn't this the eboot.pbp from iRShell version 4.91?
I looked through the iRShell version 5.0 eboot and the hex is different at the address 0x49EF5.
Ahman mentioned that he thought he disabled firmware checks, check this thread;
So I think all that is necessary to change when using iRShell version 5.0 is to replace the irshell500.prx and irshell500s.prx.
(they are attached to my post there in the thread I linked)
I only have a psp 1000, so I'm not 100% sure...

I downloaded iRShell 5.0 from the irshell site so i don't know about the eboot... In the mhm.hen channel we all agreed this was better than modifing both prx because your way makes the 3k be detected as 1k... this way makes the 3k a 2k... Just that.. People are free to choose what they prefer

Frozty

Help!!!!!!!!!!

its not working plz help:(

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
what's wrong?

My advice is delete everything you have related to iRShell... Then reinstall iRShell and copy the prx here supplied to IRSHELL/BIn folder and the eboot that i also provided here to the folder PSP/GAME/IRSHELL2X3X