• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

iRShell Fixed EBOOT for 3k

Gordinak

No, you can't.

On youtube i have saw people opening iso games with IRShell...
Is it realy possible?

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

IDIOT HERE!
I need some tutorial on this!plz help me.Do i have to flash anything?Do i need CFW?
what is CFW?Can IRShell really run iso,cso....?Can IRShell Be compatible with any ver of ChichKen?

PSPWombat

It depends on the firmware you are running (I think).
I had it running on 5.03 Gen-A and it worked perfect.
I updated to 5.03 Gen-C and now it will run everything except ISO/CSO - when I try it launches whatever in in the UMD.

Shame really, because I quite liked it.

**Note, I have not checked Ahman's site for any updates etc.. for the 5.03 Gen B/C ver.

Just dropped by Welcome to iR Shell.org, prepare to be ahmazed - site looks pretty static (since August 2009).

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
It depends on the firmware you are running (I think).
I had it running on 5.03 Gen-A and it worked perfect.
I updated to 5.03 Gen-C and now it will run everything except ISO/CSO - when I try it launches whatever in in the UMD.

Shame really, because I quite liked it.

**Note, I have not checked Ahman's site for any updates etc.. for the 5.03 Gen B/C ver.

Just dropped by Welcome to iR Shell.org, prepare to be ahmazed - site looks pretty static (since August 2009).

He's testing some experimental versions right now. He has some private forums where he constantly updates and tests irShell, with the current version working on "5.50Gen cfw" (as of Jan 14, 2010). He'll release it when he's ready.

soulshine

I apologize for reviving this thread, but I just got my Psp 3000, and I quickly softmodded it.I am using MHUspeed and Gen C. PSP Wombat tested on his psp. I just want to make sure that it does work on Gen C. Further, I found this video on Youtube to find more proof that it does work, it does work, yet I'm concerned. What happened to his PSP on time 1:28, there are all those desktop icons? I can't post link, but I can tell you the username of the poster: Jajejj. The title is IR Shell 5.00 PSP3000. Thank you.

calez21

thanks for the patch eboot.. i already install irshell 5.0 on my psp 3001 [gran turismo edition] silver.. thanks again for this incredible patch fix :)))

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
People are still asking for this? I'm stunned.