• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

iRShell Fixed EBOOT for 3k

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
sure thing... you're welcome :p

Noldor

can somebody explain to me, how to install the irshell or how to run it?
my system: psp 3003 dc: 8c fw: 5.03 chickhen r2

thx

Noldor

---------- Post added at 05:26 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 AM EST ----------

where is the irshell/bin folder?
am i blind?

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
can somebody explain to me, how to install the irshell or how to run it?
my system: psp 3003 dc: 8c fw: 5.03 chickhen r2

thx

Noldor

---------- Post added at 05:26 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 AM EST ----------

where is the irshell/bin folder?
am i blind?

Go to irshell website (irshell.org) and download irshell 5.00. Unzip it.

There should be an IRSHELL folder would BIN inside. Get the patched irshell500 and irshell500s prx files and put it inside to overwrite the current file. In the unzipped folders there should also be PSP. Go into the folder, into GAME, into irshell2x3x and place the patched eboot file from the first post into there and over write.

Then copy the IRSHELL folder to the root of your memory stick. Copy the PSP folder to the root and say yes to overwrite. You should now be able to use IRShell

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
you're welcome

xiemphongthan

Lolzz....Bored with PSP..
Does This Mean We Can Put Pops On IR Shell
No-.-. Apparently, I think there's a Popsloader for ChickHEN R2. I'm not sure but the speed is low for sure :cool:. I think you would wanna use HighMemMod if you intend to use the Popsloader :sleep:

mp3gamefreak

Does This Mean We Can Put Pops On IR Shell

It is best to use popsloader with CFEnabler. Playing FF8 which I still have the original PSX discs that I can prove I own by the way.

No-.-. Apparently, I think there's a Popsloader for ChickHEN R2. I'm not sure but the speed is low for sure :cool:. I think you would wanna use HighMemMod if you intend to use the Popsloader :sleep:

There is no popsloader for ChickHenR2. It is just a three-year-old emulator for pops that is very slow so don't use it. And there is no way to use HighMemMod with popsloader unless a dev codes it to work with popsloader.

xiemphongthan

Lolzz....Bored with PSP..
There is no popsloader for ChickHenR2. It is just a three-year-old emulator for pops that is very slow so don't use it. And there is no way to use HighMemMod with popsloader unless a dev codes it to work with popsloader.
Ya sorry my mistake :)

Poland Fun

i know this might soudn dumb, but when i try to extract the .prx plugin out of the .zip (using winRAR). it says error unexpected end of archive and just refuses to extract it. and yes i tried to use the alternative link, but the page wont load on my comp for some reason. could someone give me another link to another website?

junya8971

Just wanted to say thanx for the patch! iRShell works fine on my PSP-3000 using CFWE 3.50. Great work!!

Edit: Just wanted to add that for some homebrew and emulators you can run at the same time and switch over each one. Not all work but some do.

syunukiya

hi i want to use irshell multitask capability to look at walkthroughs while playing iso.. will this be possible now that we have cfw enabler?

0klah0ma

Download the patch and try. It won't hurt your PSP to try.

is the irspatch.prx you are using came from the 5.00 folder of irshell 5.00???

can this be the solution to play psx games over ad-hoc??? or what exactly does it do??? :w00t: thanks...

syunukiya

yes it is but it will go directly to your flash! im aware you're not suppose to do anything with flash in 3000.. did somebody tried this already?

junya8971

yes it is but it will go directly to your flash! im aware you're not suppose to do anything with flash in 3000.. did somebody tried this already?

Use the patch on the first post!! It will not flash anything to your flash!! I am using the patch provided here and I have no problems with my PSP-3000. Just replace the two files frokm your PSP's MS and that's all.

0klah0ma

Use the patch on the first post!! It will not flash anything to your flash!! I am using the patch provided here and I have no problems with my PSP-3000. Just replace the two files frokm your PSP's MS and that's all.

oh i thought the one you use is the irspatch.prx hehehe. Still no flashing thingy for irshell :laugh:

syunukiya

it will work but still you cant run iso.. no?