• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Is it possible to delete games from your Exophase profile?

Ralyis

Rogue Tower keeps coming back as it still shows in your recently played list on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Ralyis/games/

That's why it is still picked up during a scan. After two weeks have passed, it should drop off of the list there and we'll no longer be able to see it. So, remind us again then and we'll delete it here.

I'm not sure about The Last of Us Part II issue, it's showing June 20 as last played here as of now which seems to be correct. There might be a delay on when PSN updates the last played date vs the trophies themselves, I'll look into that.
Thank you for the information, didn't know Steam would still show it there even though it got refunded :)

And yes, I did play some The Last of Us Part II today, so that is correct - thank you for looking into it ☺️

dire

Can I get a full reset as well? I deleted some steam games through support, and they still show up here.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Can I get a full reset as well? I deleted some steam games through support, and they still show up here.
Done. Reminder though if they've been recently deleted we may have picked them up again as Steam does not fully remove the games from your profile until 2 weeks have passed.

Treeble

Since this topic keeps showing up on the front page I figured I'd ask. A couple of years ago I've opened a topic expressing interest in removing some games from my Steam profile. If achievements have already been unlocked on these, would that affect anything? I suspect my achievement total will go down accordingly? There are games I have no interest in going back to, some of which were played during free trials (Injustice and USFIV, the latter of which I went for platinum on both PS3 and PS4 and have no desire - or boosting partner - to do so a third time) but since then I've purchased said games during sales so now I have the option to remove them.

I also have a question regarding a Serious Sam beta which I never wanted to take part in, but apparently in removing that I would also lose Serious Sam 3 which I still plan to go back to and unlock the remaining single player achievements at some point... is there anything I can do to get rid just of Fusion? My Steam profile on Exophase is slightly bloated with a lot of DLC entries which ideally wouldn't show up as separate entries either but those don't bother me as much since they don't affect the overall stats.

I might take this chance to do a one-time clean up on a handful of games I was gifted for co-op play and then we could never be bothered to play.

Thanks in advance! This has been my go-to site for achievements/trophies for a long time now.

abload1x3deg.jpg

abload2ccex6.jpg

monomaru

Heyo, sorry to ask again! Could I have another full resync please? I ended up finding out there was a couple more unobtainable games on my steam account that I wanted to get rid of

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Since this topic keeps showing up on the front page I figured I'd ask. A couple of years ago I've opened a topic expressing interest in removing some games from my Steam profile. If achievements have already been unlocked on these, would that affect anything? I suspect my achievement total will go down accordingly? There are games I have no interest in going back to, some of which were played during free trials (Injustice and USFIV, the latter of which I went for platinum on both PS3 and PS4 and have no desire - or boosting partner - to do so a third time) but since then I've purchased said games during sales so now I have the option to remove them.

I also have a question regarding a Serious Sam beta which I never wanted to take part in, but apparently in removing that I would also lose Serious Sam 3 which I still plan to go back to and unlock the remaining single player achievements at some point... is there anything I can do to get rid just of Fusion? My Steam profile on Exophase is slightly bloated with a lot of DLC entries which ideally wouldn't show up as separate entries either but those don't bother me as much since they don't affect the overall stats.

I might take this chance to do a one-time clean up on a handful of games I was gifted for co-op play and then we could never be bothered to play.

Thanks in advance! This has been my go-to site for achievements/trophies for a long time now.
Removing the game from Steam will not bring down your achievement total on Steam itself. It will on here after we also remove the game, since we'll no longer be able to see the achievements.

In order to bring down the total on Steam you have to actually re-lock the achievements using an external program but this will affect your AGC percentage on Steam as it will count as 0% completion.

I'm not sure on the Serious Sam beta removal. If support is saying it is tied to the same package, then there's not much you can do about that. You can always hide the game here though.

monomaru

Thanks! for some reason TF2 is stuck on my profile despite getting rid of it ages ago, it also is the only removed game to stay on my steam profile too, is there a way to delete it off exophase or will I need to hide it?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Treeble

Removing the game from Steam will not bring down your achievement total on Steam itself. It will on here after we also remove the game, since we'll no longer be able to see the achievements.

In order to bring down the total on Steam you have to actually re-lock the achievements using an external program but this will affect your AGC percentage on Steam as it will count as 0% completion.

I'm not sure on the Serious Sam beta removal. If support is saying it is tied to the same package, then there's not much you can do about that. You can always hide the game here though.
Thanks, I've gone and done the clean-up removing all unwanted games from my Steam account, I think I need to ask for a resync now? Checked my recent activity and only Rise of the Tomb Raider is showing there (Steam is not my primary gamin platform), so hopefully it's all good. :)

Not sure about re-locking achievements so I left that as is, there'll be a difference in the totals but oh well, I use Exophase as reference anyway so here is where it actually matters. I also hid that Serious Sam beta and with the DLC entries also out it's going to look much tidier. Thank you very much!

Last edited:

Zargdresh7

Hi, would it be possible to delete a game from my account(Neighbours back From Hell)? I already deleted it from Steam through support but I still see it on my Exopase account.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

monomaru

Done, but seems it picked it up again.

I checked your profile and it's not only showing on recent activity but the All Games page as well: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041940108/games/?tab=all

You requested a removal from Steam support right? That's odd it still shows under all games.
Thanks for the resync! I did remove it, yeah. I ended up contacting steam and they told me that certian games such as TF2 and Dota 2 can’t be removed no matter what, because every steam user has the license to them.

monomaru

I’ve just noticed that Acceleration of Suguri X-Edition is on my profile too but that’s no longer on my steam list in recent either and that one was fully removed.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I’ve just noticed that Acceleration of Suguri X-Edition is on my profile too but that’s no longer on my steam list in recent either and that one was fully removed.
Removed it now.