• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Is it possible to delete games from your Exophase profile?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi not sure it worked can you try 1 more time please. Cheers
Done. I assume only the Google Play portion needs a resync, I didn't run one on the others.

rjcx16

Can you please manually remove PUBG: Battlegrounds from my Steam account and resyncronize my profile? I deleted the game through Steam support a few months back and the game and the achievements no longer appear in my Steam library. It is still showing up on my profile even after Steam account linking and running a manual scan. Thanks! Also, any updates on my appeal?

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Can you please manually remove PUBG: Battlegrounds from my Steam account and resyncronize my profile? I deleted the game through Steam support a few months back and the game and the achievements no longer appear in my Steam library. It is still showing up on my profile even after Steam account linking and running a manual scan. Thanks! Also, any updates on my appeal?
It's been removed. We will try to get to your appeal as soon as possible.

RedHotTrash

I'm in the same situation, I have removed some games from my steam. Could you also do a resync of my profile? It would be very much appreciated.

rjcx16

Can you please manually remove Lost Ark from my Steam account and resyncronize my profile? I deleted the game through Steam support today and the game and the achievements no longer appear in my Steam library. It is still showing up on my profile even after Steam account linking and running a manual scan.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Can you please manually remove Lost Ark from my Steam account and resyncronize my profile? I deleted the game through Steam support today and the game and the achievements no longer appear in my Steam library. It is still showing up on my profile even after Steam account linking and running a manual scan.
I've removed it - you should able to delete games yourself now though using the instructions here https://forums.exophase.com/threads/resync-request.47402/post-273573

BatuDeAngelis

Can you remove Golf It! from my profile ? I returned the game. Thanks.
''Golf It!'' still shows up on my profile. Is it possible to check again and remove it from my profile? I can delete myself I get a notification that the linked account is not verified
I don't want to sound like an annoying person, but I think my messages got overlooked. The game I mentioned is still visible on my profile and I can't delete it myself Can you manually Remove Golf It! from my profile ? Thanks !

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I don't want to sound like an annoying person, but I think my messages got overlooked. The game I mentioned is still visible on my profile and I can't delete it myself Can you manually Remove Golf It! from my profile ? Thanks !

I did delete it previously. Presumably a rescan picked it up again - it takes a few weeks before Steam games fully drop off your profile as they can still show in recent activity.

Just deleted it again. Also you can verify your Steam account under the Social tab of your account page here.

BatuDeAngelis

I did delete it previously. Presumably a rescan picked it up again - it takes a few weeks before Steam games fully drop off your profile as they can still show in recent activity.

Just deleted it again. Also you can verify your Steam account under the Social tab of your account page here.
Oh I see. Ok sorry and thanks again.