• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

i've bricked my psp plz help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohailhusain

i have 5.03 firmware chickHEN R2 and CFW enabler 3.51
i wanted to have cwcheats so i took help of this link plz check it out
Hi, I'm HOLLYYY :) - M for Mature Forums

after doing this a got 3 folders in my psp 3004pb dic,vsh and font
all my system folders had gone but all my games and saved things were there in the psp, so i deleted these 3 folders (i backed them up but) and rebooted my psp and now its not starting its just giving a green light and then the green light goes away plz help m a noob plz help u dont know m relly crying just now plz help plz plz m relly crying..

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM EST ----------

plz help guys plz post

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM EST ----------

plzzzzzzzz post and help

Dan

Contributor
You.. deleted flash files.. What can i say, that was stupid. Even if you have backed them up, deleted them and dragged them back on, you'd still brick.

Your stuck, the 3000 in un-pandora-isable (that word right?). Sorry, you shouldn't get involved in stuff that you don't understand.

Bubbletune

They were there because you weren't accessing your Memory Stick, but your internal flash, an option you can change to by pressing Select in custom firmware (enablers). Those folders you removed were vital system files needed for the PSP to boot, there's nothing left you can do, aside of trying to send it to Sony, who may or may not accept it, as warranty is voided when you unsigned code.

Dan

Contributor
No, you used an unsigned code, voiding warranty, which means Sony probably won't do anything seeing as it's not their fault/problem.

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
How did you do that while trying to get CWCheats??

Sony won't help you

You are stuck between a rock and a hard place

You are bricked

shikamaru

Apparantly Sony now has introduced a new protocol checking the flash0 before unbricking PSP's especially 3k's

Dan

Contributor
How did you do that while trying to get CWCheats??

I think he pressed select and accidentaly used the access flash0 option instead of memory stick on USB connection. Probably then didn't think he needed these files and deleted them.

sohailhusain

there must be a way guys m not very rich i've wated my money there must be a way

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM EST ----------

plz m really cring over here

shikamaru

I've shared the experience of bricking your first PSP. Man up, don't cry. This is a lesson in life/PSP homebrew. But sorry there is nothing you can do yet

shikamaru

Then that is your fucking problem. Get a clue before doing any stupid things like that.

Thats Davee's way for saying 'You shouldn't mess with stuff you don't know about' or it could just mean 'Then that is your fucking problem. Get a clue before doing any stupid things like that.'

Status
Not open for further replies.