• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

i've bricked my psp plz help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill

Nope. That won't work on a PSP 3000. Sorry.

EDIT: The Cat beat me to it...

sohailhusain

plz REPLY ATLEAST

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM EST ----------

Y not but that guy said it would!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM EST ----------

He has given that it would work with a psp 3004pb and i've that

sohailhusain

THESE WERE THAT GUYS WORDS

Guys, all of you have different question, i read them all and yes you can do this easily and this will not brick your PS unless you don't power of when some operation is goin on...! Well you can apply custom themes as well, but you need to install custom firmware... You can use the battery like a normal PSP [sometimes it doesn't work with official firmware] but generally it does... This can be done with psp 3004 pb with version 5.5 too... You can also downgrade your PSP... All the best People!

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM EST ----------

Ok ok m signing off
(need to go for my class)

xploren

Contributor
plz REPLY ATLEAST

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM EST ----------

Y not but that guy said it would!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM EST ----------

He has given that it would work with a psp 3004pb and i've that

Please stop double posting and use the edit button.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet. What you just said was like you saying you believed the world was going to end tomorrow because some guy said it. There is no Pandora for the PSP-3000.

rileysnotz

THESE WERE THAT GUYS WORDS

Guys, all of you have different question, i read them all and yes you can do this easily and this will not brick your PS unless you don't power of when some operation is goin on...! Well you can apply custom themes as well, but you need to install custom firmware... You can use the battery like a normal PSP [sometimes it doesn't work with official firmware] but generally it does... This can be done with psp 3004 pb with version 5.5 too... You can also downgrade your PSP... All the best People!

This is nonsense. You need to do a lot of research my friend. If there was a pandora for the 3000 you think anyone would worry about bricks so much? Go do a little more research and learn to separate the lies from the truth. NO PANDORA FOR 3000.... Yet!

xiemphongthan

Lolzz....Bored with PSP..
WELL SHOULD I JUST TRY IT!!!

just asking!!!!

Wel you can convert your battery by softmodding it if you insist but it wouldn't do a thing. Search for something like pandora battery on youtube. Even the green light would not turn on. And if you even wanna break your battery, go ahead! Learn to listen!
I suggest you send it to Sony, sell it for some $$$ and top up some more $$$ to buy a full-modded 2k. It costs at about only USD200 for a second-handed one.
Good luck!

sohailhusain

a bit of information

403 Forbidden

YouTube - PSP slim pandora battery

How to create a Pandora's Battery and Slim MS without a Fat PSP - Sony PSP Mod & PSP Hacks Forums

How to: Pandora's Battery - High Res Pics - Sony PSP Mod & PSP Hacks Forums

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM EST ----------

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM EST ----------

goin to now m going to send it to sony bye

thanx to u all for ur help

Hellcat

Contributor
The links posted by you are all dealing with PSPs 1000 and 2000, the 2000's prior to the TA088v3 board.

I'm really sorry for you, but no go on the 3000.

Sending it to Sony is really the one and only thing you can do as of yet.
You will get it back, only with at least 5.51 OFW, so no HB until more recent FWs get exploited.
But you got at least a working PSP again :) That's something, isn't it?

xiemphongthan

Lolzz....Bored with PSP..
I suggest you send it to Sony, sell to some gameshops and wait for the PSP Go!

irekski

just irekski
you can now build a house using you psp :D

sohailhusain

ok ok i was goin to send it to sony but today and tommorow is a holiday for the Sony Shop.

but if sum1 cums to know on how to unbrick my psp plz email me at sohailhusain_2208@yahoo.in

I've broken the record of the biggest noob by doing this

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM EST ----------

I live in India and Indian sony shops only gives custom firmware software so i think they can unbrick it.

Triklops

@ sohailhusain
God..is there a spawner located somewhere in India that spawns guys like you so you can come online and give all Indians a bad name..??

plz give me its location so I may send a team to destroy it and save the world..

There was nothing wrong with my guide and it wasn't why ur PSP got bricked. Just send it for a warranty replacement and cross ur fingers..thats the only thing u can do..there aren't any magicians here who can magically unbrick ur PSP.

sohailhusain

@ sohailhusain
God..is there a spawner located somewhere in India that spawns guys like you so you can come online and give all Indians a bad name..??

plz give me its location so I may send a team to destroy it and save the world..

There was nothing wrong with my guide and it wasn't why ur PSP got bricked. Just send it for a warranty replacement and cross ur fingers..thats the only thing u can do..there aren't any magicians here who can magically unbrick ur PSP.

Really its official sony shop and they load custom firmware on ur psp and charge 500 bucks(indian Rs)
They load 5.03 GEN-A and say that dont turn off ur psp just put it in sleep mode

Though i hacked my psp 3004 by myself

And again m going to send my psp to the sony shop, day after tommorow cuz today and tommorow is there holiday.

Bye m going to play CSS

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM EST ----------

And my school won the inter-schoold competition soccer tournament and i made my school win!!!!YEYEYE!!!!!!

Won by 3-1 we were the Home team and this was not the final though only the first match
LOL!!!!

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM EST ----------

And yes sum1 reputate me for being such a noob

Cryox

Bro.
Really its official sony shop and they load custom firmware on ur psp and charge 500 bucks(indian Rs)
They load 5.03 GEN-A and say that dont turn off ur psp just put it in sleep mode

Though i hacked my psp 3004 by myself

And again m going to send my psp to the sony shop, day after tommorow cuz today and tommorow is there holiday.

Bye m going to play CSS

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM EST ----------

And my school won the inter-schoold competition soccer tournament and i made my school win!!!!YEYEYE!!!!!!

Won by 3-1 we were the Home team and this was not the final though only the first match
LOL!!!!

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM EST ----------

And yes sum1 reputate me for being such a noob

Just hit the EDIT button on your post instead of double posting a bunch... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.