• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

i've bricked my psp plz help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Contributor
@ sohailhusain
God..is there a spawner located somewhere in India that spawns guys like you so you can come online and give all Indians a bad name..??

plz give me its location so I may send a team to destroy it and save the world..

god.. is there a spawner located somewhere in teh univerz that spawns guys like you so you can come on mfm and insult basically everyone who gets someting rong? plz give me your location so i can find you and slap you several shades of purple..

Don't be a dick, everybody has to start off from somewhere, and stop fucking trolling. Hardly any of your comments that I have seen you posted have been constructive, mostly critical.

As for sohailhusain, i hope you get your PSP fixed, and if not, don't come back moaning here, because it was your own fault. If Sony wouldn't do anything, neither will we.

I don't see any point in this thread anymore, requesting for a close.

sohailhusain

how to close this thread

thanx to everybody who posted here (and helped me not to buy a pandora battery or make 1 LOL!)
i really appreciate u all that u all r experts
and i just got a bit over confident

BYe guys thanx again
if sony refused then i'll have to wait until pandora battery yes or not
and how to use pandora battery to unbrick my psp when the pandora battery for psp 3004 is released?
OK i'll stop questioning
seeya guys again bye bye !!!!!!
Hope to see u all again!!!

Moose

Meta Moose
@ sohailhusain
God..is there a spawner located somewhere in India that spawns guys like you so you can come online and give all Indians a bad name..??

plz give me its location so I may send a team to destroy it and save the world..
You need to get over the fact that some people in India might not live up to your standards. Stop moaning, when someone says they live in India that doesn't mean they have personally offended you.

You aren't that perfect yourself you know... None of us are.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.