• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Killzone 2

Euphoria

Sales Nut
^ I agree. The game looks really great now. The last minute touch ups on the game worked wonders.

Euphoria

Sales Nut
So I didn't need to pre-order from Gamestop? I could have went Amazon and got myself some useless HOME clothing? :(

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
So I didn't need to pre-order from Gamestop? I could have went Amazon and got myself some useless HOME clothing? :(
Cancel your Gamestop pre-order, then order from Amazon if your really that disappointed.

My EB Games only received one shipment of codes (about 10 codes total) and haven't got anything else since then so I'm glad they are releasing the demo publicly.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
This will give me something to do tonight after work. Hope it lives up to the hype for your sake UF.

Joey

That was fairly underwhelming...

I don't know, maybe after playing Crysis at full capacity, maybe I'm just a little spoiled, but that demo was thoroughly... meh... And the controls... Not good.

I'm still gonna buy the game day one, but that was not what I was expecting.

Joey

The Demo actually downloaded find for me. Got all 1.2GB's in about 20-30 minutes. They must have known who I am.

user friendly

It seems that North Americans are getting better speeds. I'm at 1mb/s.

As for hype Abe, I can only hype the multi player, seems revewiers are doing the same. I could see the controls being an issue for some but it should'nt take long to get the hang of em.

Apparently the demo is short :[

Joey

It seems that North Americans are getting better speeds. I'm at 1mb/s.

As for hype Abe, I can only hype the multi player, seems revewiers are doing the same. I could see the controls being an issue for some but it should'nt take long to get the hang of em.

Apparently the demo is short :[

Yeah, it's like 3 minutes long.

Slasher

Suck It
So if this demo is only on the EU store as of now and I'm over here in North America, what do I need to do to download it and play it?