• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Killzone 2

Scorned

Yeah, but first i need to scrap together the 150 ill need.

Game looks amazing though, buy it when i can.

Slasher

Suck It

Seth

MD Party Room
I dont see any french on that page at all..

Slasher

Suck It
I dont see any french on that page at all..

Perhaps it's because your IP isn't located in Canada? Just a wild guess on my part. I'm trying to order this item and it's tha hardest thing ever. I'm so smashed its not even funny

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
Fuck man, I say I'm in Canada and they automatically assume I fucking speak french? Waht the fuck, I can't speakl french at all why would they think that!? I want english please
Very top right corner you can switch the language to English. After tax and shipping its $5.60 CAN though. If its your first time buying something then you can get $10 off a purchase over $40 and free shipping (buying an item $39.99 and this 0.01 item would work).

On topic, is it true that you can share your Killzone 2 demo code from Gamestop/EBgames with 5 other people?

.A.J.

I am really looking forward to this game. It looks great but I'm always more concerned with how games play. I've been pretty disappointed with most of the PS3's online shooters. I really hope this one is as good as everyone says it is.

Slasher

Suck It
Very top right corner you can switch the language to English. After tax and shipping its $5.60 CAN though. If its your first time buying something then you can get $10 off a purchase over $40 and free shipping (buying an item $39.99 and this 0.01 item would work).

Thanks, I managed to figure it out this morning when I was slightly less intoxicated. I guess amazon.com and amazon.ca are 2 different places then, eh? The account that I have has money on it for amazon.com, but this .ca offer isn't on the .com site :/

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
You just need to add the part of the URL after the equal sign. I'll edit your posts to make them work.

Euphoria

Sales Nut
Thanks a lot Abe.

Additional Comment:
I can also post the story to Killzone 1 if anyone wants. Complete with pictures and all.

It would be a GIGANTIC post, so I won't post it unless people ask for it.

Additional Comment:
Also wanted to add a nice GIF for everyone to enjoy. :)

2daaeiw.gif

Slasher

Suck It
That gif was posted a few pages back :p

You just need to add the part of the URL after the equal sign. I'll edit your posts to make them work.

It would probably be pretty simple to make the plugin accommodate for both the full link, and just the end code of it. It would stop the numerous people that make this mistake

Seth

MD Party Room

user friendly

I'm glad they changed visari square more to look like it did at E3 07.

E307:

6c49k4y.gif

Final Build:

2daaeiw.gif

Can't find a video but when they showed the new look back on December 4th, it looked kind of blue and lost it's hellish look.

Vee

To be honest, i dont care at all about reviews anymore. I mean honestly, 9.5 for Graphics? Everyone agrees this looks alot better then anything anyone's seen on a console, so why on earth does it now get a 10?

user friendly

Yep, that's it. I didn't mind the effect it had on the characters, it was how visari square had changed. All is well now though.