• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Left 4 Dead

Chathurga

Abe Froeman said:
Does anyone here have this for 360? If you do, let me know. I haven't touched this yet and would like to get through it if I can put down Resistance for a few hours.

Yeah I do, been waiting to play with someone here. People playing that game seriously miss the Co-op aspect, I've had people look at me on the ground and walk off. Bastards.

Moose

Meta Moose
Chathurga said:
Yeah I do, been waiting to play with someone here. People playing that game seriously miss the Co-op aspect, I've had people look at me on the ground and walk off. Bastards.
lol... Same. I love playing with a team that really cares about the co-op aspect. Team work makes the game ten times better.

Slasher

Suck It
Joey said:
The AI Director does enough to keep it fresh for me... I don't understand the claims that this game is repetitive. No two play throughs of even the same map are the same.

I likes it.
I like that much that the zombies are randomly placed, as well as there being randomly scattered molotovs or pipe bombs... But the fact remains that it's still the exact same levels, and despite what you say about 'no two play throughs being the same', I find that every level I play is in fact the exact same with very little change other than differently placed zombies. The same paths are taken because there's virtually no other paths available, the weapons lack variety, and the other people I'm playing with are pretty much unresponsive and nobody seems to want to talk in this game..

edit - Another thing that bugs me is when I clear out a room and there's clearly absolutely no entrance to it except for where I went in, and then I exit the room only to find a swarm of zombies coming out of it behind me. The zombie spawns are in most cases unrealistic

xploren

Contributor
Moose said:
lol... Same. I love playing with a team that really cares about the co-op aspect. Team work makes the game ten times better.
Ha ha, I played a game on Expert online once, and as soon as I died after falling to the ground, the horde knocked down the others. We were doing really well, too. Teamwork is great, but it helps you win, too.

Joey

Slasher said:
edit - Another thing that bugs me is when I clear out a room and there's clearly absolutely no entrance to it except for where I went in, and then I exit the room only to find a swarm of zombies coming out of it behind me. The zombie spawns are in most cases unrealistic
I've personally never seen that happen... Or, at least, never noticed it.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Only thing I really hate about this during co-op someone team says in party chat.
"lets kill this guy and run off" then they shoot me I die.:/
Oh wai- I did that during the demo. yay for my team killing moves. :D
Anyway, I didn't get this game yet should I get it on pc, or 360?
By now im guessing someone played it either system now.

Joey

Only thing I really hate about this during co-op someone team says in party chat.
"lets kill this guy and run off" then they shoot me I die.:/
Oh wai- I did that during the demo. yay for my team killing moves. :D
Anyway, I didn't get this game yet should I get it on pc, or 360?
By now im guessing someone played it either system now.

If you have even a decent PC, then it's a no brainer... This game was made for Mouse and Keyboard.

Plus, this game looks better on pretty much any PC.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Alright, im getting it for pc then.... when I think about it the game was base around for the pc. Doesn't seem like an 360 game...
Im guessing you got it for pc, I tell you when I get my copy and we can play co-op together if you want.

Noriyuke

I do plan on pirating it, yes.

I did, currently i see it as an excellent game, at least in the gameplay and scenario aspect, i kinda wish it was 4 player split screen, but i guess 2 is enough.

But yeah, and insane amount of zombies running at ya and lots of shooting and people bitching and things like that.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
I did, currently i see it as an excellent game, at least in the gameplay and scenario aspect, i kinda wish it was 4 player split screen, but i guess 2 is enough.

But yeah, and insane amount of zombies running at ya and lots of shooting and people bitching and things like that.

And that is my one of my only issues with this game.

Noriyuke

yeah, that kinda pissed me off a little, i mean sometimes 2 player ain't enough, like this wouldv'e been an excellent party game if it supported 4 player split screen. Speaking of which, i have to find some good 4 player games for the 360 to quickly download and burn for this party this weekend....

Colm

I want to play some LAN, if I install pirate copies on my other PCs\laptops will I be able to play LAN with my Steam Legit Copy on this PC or will I have to have two versions of L4D installed?

Colm

alright, thanks. I'm downloading a pirate version now (because I'm NOT buying this game again just to play LAN once a month), and if it doesn't work, I'll just install it here.

James.

User Not Found
Survival Pack is out for 360 :)
I havent had a chance to play much, but you have to alert the horde before the timer starts. I spent 5mins figuring that out ;)