• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Left 4 Dead

Slasher

Suck It
Pokemanz master said:
2nd edit- lol it seems EA is making games that are fun to me again, co-op zombie games:3
What?

You do know EA didn't make this game, right?

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Slasher said:
What?

You do know EA didn't make this game, right?
lol opps xD
Either way its an fun game>>
*AVOIDED QUESTION*
I knew it was half life engine and stuff but I wasn't so sure who made the game.
Thanks.
edit- is anyone going buy this on pc?
Everyone know pc version almost gonna contain mods in near future.

Colm

Almost everyone I know who is buying this is aiming for PC, bar one because he has faith that Valve will bring the DLC to Xbox. I don't think he's heard of TF2 Payload mode.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Eran said:
Almost everyone I know who is buying this is aiming for PC, bar one because he has faith that Valve will bring the DLC to Xbox. I don't think he's heard of TF2 Payload mode.
So im guessing you getting this for pc? Thats good know people aren't just sticking to the 360 version.

Chathurga

Any of you funky monkeys available to play this today? Been having fun playing it online but people really don't seem to get the fact that it's co-op and you should actually help each other out... oh well.

Slasher

Suck It
Chathurga said:
Any of you funky monkeys available to play this today? Been having fun playing it online but people really don't seem to get the fact that it's co-op and you should actually help each other out... oh well.
add me slasher1234

my brother might be on it sometimes, but it's me most of the time

Seth

MD Party Room
I just bought a usb 360 controller and played my first bit of left 4 dead...I really like it...

I played it off my pc with my kinda suckey 9300 but it ran just fine...

Shame I cant play it online that where all the fun is..

Seth

MD Party Room
Ok how the hell do you save in this game...

Is there a check point or what?

Joey

Vanden said:
Ok how the hell do you save in this game...

Is there a check point or what?
Well, each campaign is only about an hour long, so... No need for saving methinks.

Seth

MD Party Room
Joey said:
Well, each campaign is only about an hour long, so... No need for saving methinks.
Ok that I dident know..

Slasher

Suck It
Okay, so I'm pretty much starting to get bored of this game. I can only play the same campaign so many times before I just can't stand it any more.

Left4Dead crucially needs more levels, and maybe more gameplay modes. Versus mode is alright, but once again it's just the same levels over and over again. If they adopted something similar to zombie panic source, in which it's humans vs. zombies and only one zombie starts off (so say 15 vs 1), that would be insanely fun and it would pretty much never get old.

I just don't see myself playing this game much longer if things don't get shaken up a little

Moose

Meta Moose
I haven't completed the campaign yet... It is so incredibly repetitive that after the first couple of days playing, it became more of a chore than something that I found fun to do. I can't for the life of me understand why they didn't incorporate a Zombies vs. Humans survival multi-player mode, with smaller maps and more weapons. What would be great is if they could create an official Zombie multi-player game like the unofficial ones you can find on CS: S (zm_ maps).

Seth

MD Party Room
Omg that would rock..

Guns really suck in the game also.. It the same 5 over and over... ..And yea it super repetitive...

So glad I dident buy it...

Tho it great when friends come over for the whole day with nothing to do..

Joey

The AI Director does enough to keep it fresh for me... I don't understand the claims that this game is repetitive. No two play throughs of even the same map are the same.

I likes it.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Does anyone here have this for 360? If you do, let me know. I haven't touched this yet and would like to get through it if I can put down Resistance for a few hours.