• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Droid List of games with buggy Google play achievements!

Kakashera

Oddworld Munch's Oddysee and Oddworld Stranger's Wrath achievements stopped working since February of the current year.

Edit: I reported that issue to the devs and they actually patched both games!! so achievements work again. Stranger's Wrath has six glitched achievements tho: Farmer Harmer, Grubb Idol, Dirty Water, Go with the Flo, Dam Sekto and Regain that spring in your step

In Munch's Oddysee the only glitched achievement is the "platinum" one.

Also, no one's gotten the 100% in New n Tasty, so if you're thinking on getting all the achievements of the Oddworld games on android, do yourself a favor and play the other versions.
I already did new n tasty 100% on ps3 but in android is not so easy to accomplish

Digifiend

Hero's Quest: Automatic RPG has achievements that doesnt scale, like you can get achievement for getting 500,000 gold but not the one where you get 1,000 gold achievement. Pretty buggy
I earned that 1000 Gold achievement 12 days ago, it looks like it's working fine.

However, all achievements in Criminal Case are unobtainable. They were available in 2017, but not in 2023. I wonder if they stopped working when the game was updated so that the Facebook version (which recently disappeared) no longer ran on Flash.

Final Fantasy Record Keeper - all unobtainable due to end of service, the game closed last September.

Last edited:

GromowSanchousRUS

In City Smash 2 I find at least 2 unobtainable achievements. There are Super Social and Bus Service Cancelled. I destroyed at least 3 bus stops in one city(one game) and don't get achievement.

GromowSanchousRUS

In City Smash 2 I find at least 2 unobtainable achievements. There are Super Social and Bus Service Cancelled. I destroyed at least 3 bus stops in one city(one game) and don't get achievement.
They are not broken. You need to subscribe Paradyme YouTube channel and destroy bus stop as a tank. Sorry, my bad

freeGidna

Correction Tape X Racing has 17 out of 18 unobtainable achievements. Or this game can't interact with two or more GPlay accounts at the same time.
Holy crap. I tried the new version of the game. I think it's all because of her. First launch - black screen. The second launch and an advertising banner blocks the entrance to the game. Saving in G1 didn't work. Doesn't want to log into Gplay in offline mode.
They added a lot of unnecessary content and a lot of advertising and broke the game itself...
If you want to get/test achievements, try the standard one. 1) update the game version. 2). Delete "user data". 3). Make sure the game is logged into your Gplay account.
4). Looking at what the game has become, I advise you to spit on it and my instructions 🤪
P.S. In the first version of the game everything was much simpler.

Sgoc

Sonic 2 and Sonic CD both have 1 achievement not popping up

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230929-112345_Google Play Games.jpg
    Screenshot_20230929-112345_Google Play Games.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20230929-111242_Google Play Games.jpg
    Screenshot_20230929-111242_Google Play Games.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 18

SayaMe

Anyone play epic conquest? I can't get enchant achievement or is it typo? Instead of 100 it's 1000?