• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Droid List of games with buggy Google play achievements!

ERVI

Deer Hunter classics, killed over 20K animals bu the achievement to kill 10K never popped.

Mortal Kombat (Mobile) has a lot of broken ones that didn't unlock, I should have completed the game 100%.

Tekken Mobile was known to have broken achievements when they were discontinuing the game, the stopped popping like one month before. At least for me.

N99614

Civilization revolutions 2.
The first time you install will connect to google play, you can earn as many achievments as you can. After you can launch the game but it won't connect, therefore you can't earn further achievments. Makes me sad because I love this game

Doguz

In theotown there is so many achievement bug that can't be be unluck even though u already completed it,also hthere is so many ultrarare achivemenrs because of it.

Somfing

I decided to make a list of games with unobtainable achievements that I have in my profile. Maybe someday I'll see the golden frame on them as it was said before by Gunner.

"Collect 222 Stars" achievement is broken since the release of the game, no one ever got it.

"Need Help" achievement is unobtainable because the game doesn't show ads anymore. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Small number of people have "Lockpick" achievement and many don't - including me. Everybody knows where it should pop up, but for some reason it doesn't.

"Cryptographer" achievement has a bug. The game was developed by the same company that did the previous one in the list.

"Veteran Driver" and "Savior" achievements are broken, I don't think anybody ever got them.

"VS Master" and "VS Veteran" are unobtainable anymore. Few people unlocked them in 2015 when multiplayer was functional.

Here's two unobtainables and one dummy: "Facebook", "Tweeter", "Coming Soon". To post your score on social media is impossible.

I guess "Champion" achievement never worked.

I can't get "Mr. Magnet" and "Magnet Man" achievements despite the fact that I collected needful amount of magnets. Tried different versions of the game.

"Kill 10 Enemies" achievement is broken.

A beautiful game with a forever broken "Dominated Destiny".

This one has five recurring unobtainables, it's easy to find them.

The game has six dummies for future levels, but the developer has no intrest in continuation as far as I know.

"Test 5" and "Test 6" - two dummies for future levels that never happened.

Here's four "Breaker" achievements that totally unobtainable.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
"The Quote Collector" is unobtainable. Also, the name of the game is incorrect, it should be called "Colorcast".

That does seem to be the game name per the icon and screenshots, however they have it listed as "Gone Color: Solve puzzles free" on the store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thedigitalspell.colorcast.original

We should probably leave it the same title as on the store.

Somfing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220719-020450.png
    Screenshot_20220719-020450.png
    241.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20220719-020611.png
    Screenshot_20220719-020611.png
    106.2 KB · Views: 25

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Screenshots of the store and the game. I didn't find phrase "gone color" in the game's description either. Anyway, it's not a big deal.
Ah, I guess it's a region thing then. Shows a different title when viewing the game on the US store.

Eventually I'd like to store all the title variations for different regions, so they can be searched etc. Will be implemented at some point.

Somfing

This game has multiple bugs because of which "Black Sun", "Cup of Sorrow, "Bloomstone", "Santa's Helper" achievements are unobtainable. The game has never been updated since its release in 2016. I wrote an email to the developers but that address doesn't exist anymore.

Somfing

"Complete 10 gold peaks" achievement is unobtainable. There is a mistake in 9th level of 4th chapter that probably will never be fixed. In the level you have only 6 shots which is not enough to get gold, you need at least 7 shots. I've wrote a letter to the developer, but I'm not positive about the reply because the game was removed from google store.

Somfing

"Level 100" achievement is unobtainable because in the game only 87 levels. "Skilled" achievement is bugged. The game has been removed from google store.

"15 Points" achievement is unobtainable because obstacles starting appear at the distance 39 points, so it's impossible to crash earlier. The game has been removed from the store.

Last edited:

Somfing

"Complete World 5", "Complete World 6", "Star Collector World 5", "Star Collector World 6", "Super Star Collector" are unobtainable. The game was removed from google store at least 5 years ago, so you can't make a purchase to unlock 5th and 6th worlds.

CanadaDemon

This game, getting to Level 5. Anyone of u, feel free to give it a test to see if its not just me. It should only take about 2 minutes.

I can confirm that the achievement for Level 5 in Simplest RPG is still broken. I just started this game last week and wasn't able to unlock it.

Edit: Aug 29th, 2022 -- This appears fixed now!!

Last edited:

//ennui_72826

Bury me, my Love's achievements doesn't work at all, last achievement registered was in 2020. Only other option is the steam version