• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Minecraft

EvilSeph

Administrator
We restored a backup so your bridge is back, I'm fixing part of it now.

Edit: sorry if you lost your work but there was a lot of things messed up in the world, so we decided to roll back. If you lost anything important, let me (or x3 if he doesn't mind) know and we'll help you out as much as we can.

Darkchild

The Doctor
java_2010_10_01_20_47_29_390.png

Samus from Metroid (Without the Suit)

Jake

After seeing all this I just brought it. My name is JacobNZ if you could white list me?

Darkchild

The Doctor
java_2010_10_01_23_57_18_124.png
Alex Kidd in Miracle World (Sega Master System)

seriously wished there was more color tones to work with D:

Darkchild

The Doctor
to those who care, and want some character made in pixel art on minecraft, I'm accepting requests! (8-bit only due to the limited pallet of colors D: )

Bran

Yell

Edit: sorry if you lost your work but there was a lot of things messed up in the world, so we decided to roll back. If you lost anything important, let me (or x3 if he doesn't mind) know and we'll help you out as much as we can.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. I guess I can redesign everything I was working on...

slicer4ever

Coding random shit

NOOO!!!, i did soo much yesterday, why of all days to lose=-(

edit: HOLY FUCK, chaturga's/x3spheres/greyone's/andy's cave, its....OMG

I started playing this around the time it was posted. And as I was playing, one of my friends who constantly visits my dorm saw me playing it. Long story short, we started a LAN network, and now my roomates and I are constantly playing it. My current project is building an aircraft carrier :D