• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Mirrors Edge

Colm

I've just got the PC version with PhysX and a few other new additions and I LOVE it. This game should have been considered for some GOTY awards. Just... wow.

Serideth

Getting this for PC myself, I don't think I'm going to like it enough to stay with it but time will tell.

ilyace

The PC version is 1000000x better than console imo. The controls are easier to use, the gfx look better maxed out, and there's physx!

Colm

The PC version is 1000000x better than console imo. The controls are easier to use, the gfx look better maxed out, and there's physx!

Hell yeah. Highest graphics + 16xAA + PhysX are good enough reasons to prefer the PC version, but the controls are just soooo much easier :D

Joey

With Physx turned on, the moment the police start shooting out the windows, this game becomes a slide show.

And I have a pretty beefy computer.

ilyace

With Physx turned on, the moment the police start shooting out the windows, this game becomes a slide show.

And I have a pretty beefy computer.

Doesn't happen to me at all, and I'm pretty sure you've got higher specs than me. What gpu and physx drivers are you running?

Joey

Doesn't happen to me at all, and I'm pretty sure you've got higher specs than me. What gpu and physx drivers are you running?

I have Nvidia drivers 180... But my Physx drivers are probably way outdated, since I forgot that they have separate drivers.

Adiuvo

Is there any way to get the game to fill the whole screen? I have black bars at the top and bottom (example) and I'm running it at 1650x1080.

ilyace

I don't think you can change that, I'm running the same res as you and I played it with those bars.

Adiuvo

Did it ever say what happened to Celiste and Miller? Celiste in particular, last I remember she just ran off after Faith killed the runner cops.

Also, did anyone get a sense of Uncharted deja-vu? I just beat it the same day as Mirror's Edge, and the helicopter scene with Jackknife at the end seemed like a carbon copy of Uncharted's ending =/