• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Must have iPod/iPhone games?

Vee

Yeah Tapulous releases some of the same music you get on GH if they can. Also, you can just make your own tracks if you want with Tap Tap Maker. Also - it doesn't even follow the same flow of DDR; it was for the name's sake.

Care to expand on that? Is that a option on TTR, or something else? If it allows me to tap along to any MP3 on my iPod, then thats a win.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Care to expand on that? Is that a option on TTR, or something else? If it allows me to tap along to any MP3 on my iPod, then thats a win.

No, you tap it out on your PC and then SSH it to your iPod.

_Syn

No, you tap it out on your PC and then SSH it to your iPod.

Wasn't there a feature on the old versions of TTR that lets you make your own songs? I have a friend who has the 1G Touch, and he can make his own beats on it. I just didn't check what his FW version is.

eighty4

Why was it taken out? :cry: Sorry, I didn't own a Touch back in the 1.x fw days.

It was made by different people and it lead to ways of cheating. For example, you can make a song entitled one for the official app, and then just make a simple tap tap to it. Then you profit.

futuregator15

Lovin OS X
The top paid app in the app store right now (Lightbike) is ok. I don't see why it is the top app though. It's like a 3d version of snake except your on a bike and you compete with other bikers.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Payback's streets are too freaking narrow. It's really hard to drive...

Playboy

Hanoi is one of my favourite games. It has an extremely simple concept, but it's really challenging especially as you proceed to the higher levels. It's for free on the AppStore. Give it a shot. :)

Bran

Yell
The top paid app in the app store right now (Lightbike) is ok. I don't see why it is the top app though. It's like a 3d version of snake except your on a bike and you compete with other bikers.

You have never seen Tron???? Holy jesus' balls!

-chw42-

Like a Boss
iDracula is kickass at 99 cents. Must-have game IMO.

_Syn

iDracula is kickass at 99 cents. Must-have game IMO.

:love: I love you for saying that. It's my favorite game in the App Store right now. It's a bargain at $0.99, it'll keep you playing for a while, not like those other games. And another upside is that it doesn't use the accelerometer (which pisses me off 'cause I can't play while i'm sideways in bed, tryna sleep but playing my Touch instead. haha)

Vee

:love: I love you for saying that. It's my favorite game in the App Store right now. It's a bargain at $0.99, it'll keep you playing for a while, not like those other games. And another upside is that it doesn't use the accelerometer (which pisses me off 'cause I can't play while i'm sideways in bed, tryna sleep but playing my Touch instead. haha)

True Dat. I think not having a turn off switch for the accelormeter is the stupidest thing ever.