• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

New Xbox Experience Out Now!

Joey

To be honest, I never understood the appeal of watching Netflix stuff together... I mean, if a motherfucker was talking while I'm trying to watch a movie, I'd kick him in the cock. So, what's the point?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
How does it know if you have a Netflix account? Is it based off what credit card you use or email address or something?

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Abe Froeman said:
How does it know if you have a Netflix account? Is it based off what credit card you use or email address or something?
you go to: http://www.netflix.com/Activate
When you're on your 360 go netflix if you already have an account click the first one they give you code tie to your gamertag then you can stream netflex
its pretty simple to do really.
@Joey
already happen, and we're not even in a party on netflix we're just in a chat

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Gamertag?

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
El Xando said:
Gamertag?
I swear its called gamertag>_>
well in my case, gamertag the profile that you use....>.>

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I mean what is your Xbox Live Gamertag...

Seth

MD Party Room
Blockbuster >netflix...

In store trades rock.....

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Vanden said:
Blockbuster >netflix...

In store trades rock.....
other then the fact of trades..... video store <netflix

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
HippyG said:
Wow. Can't wait for Christmas to get my second 360. I really like the disk ripping feature.

Sold my first 360... long story.

EDIT: Wait a second.. Its not in Canada??!!!!
NXE is available in Canada
Everything except netflix, but I wasn't planning on using it anyways.
twelve said:
Love that I can now delete zero gamerscore games though.
I still haven't figured out how to do this

Seth

MD Party Room
Press the Xbox 360– guide button, navigate left to the games section and choose Achievements. From here choose the game with zero gamerscore you want to remove and press X (Delete Game History.)

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Sousanator said:
I still haven't figured out how to do this
Neither :p

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Abe Froeman said:
The Netflix integration is pretty sweet, by far the best addition in my opinion.
pretty simple to use, and easy to use.
Plus, watching all the movies you want on the t.v.
edit- anyone found how invite people watch movies with each other?

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
FullMetalCat said:
What's the best game to save on your HDD?
in my opinion so far, gears war 2, and soul iv. Those only two games I tried and the loading times are waay better to me.

Grrr I thought It'd be cheaper to subscribe to Netflix lol. Does anyone know if it matters what plan you have with Netflix?

Sinfulfate

gmansixfo said:
Grrr I thought It'd be cheaper to subscribe to Netflix lol. Does anyone know if it matters what plan you have with Netflix?
You need a plan with at least 1 movie out at a time which is $8.99 a month I believe.

Im really liking the new dashboard I just hope they allow us to customize it so we can move the tabs around. I hate having the HD DVD tab all the way down there by the System Settings tab. Also it would be nice if you could quick launch movies like you can games.

Seth

MD Party Room
Pokemanz master said:
pretty simple to use, and easy to use.
Plus, watching all the movies you want on the t.v.
edit- anyone found how invite people watch movies with each other?
You can do it via the guide button when playing a movie...Or when your in a party.