• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Not Ranked in Steam Leader-boards ?

I Know that, I have used a software to unlock achievements of many games but i have reset most of them.
Please provide me a solution to enter the leaderboards. I want to complete with others in a clean way.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
If you've reset all the achievements that were not earned legitimately I can force a rescan on your profile. Let me know if I should do this now.

And then @JKpowned will have to verify it afterwards, before you can be added back on.

If you've reset all the achievements that were not earned legitimately I can force a rescan on your profile. Let me know if I should do this now.

And then @JKpowned will have to verify it afterwards, before you can be added back on.
Yes, Please Sir. I really wanted to get a rank on leaderboards.
I have reset most of my games achievement, will i be able to know that how many games needs to be reset if any remains.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Ok, I have ran a resync. We will look over your profile to see if any other games need to be reset.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Thanks. You've been added back on the leaderboards now.