• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Official WoW Discussion Thread

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
Eran said:
Yeah, WoW is one of those games that you can only really enjoy after putting a lot of work to get to a high level. Also a 32 quitter here.
Lawl, I quit the game when my Druid alt was level 32... of course all of my other toons were much higher.

Shatterdome

I too am a WoW head....put it down a few months ago when I got my PS3, not sure if I want to renew.

For those wondering about leveling, they have made is SUPER easy to get levels, especially if you refer a friend. As it stands you can easly get to level 20 in 8hrs, you can probably hit 70 in 2 weeks.

The only thing that kept me playing was the PvP....even at end game it is still the same old shit...you are always grinding for something, always....and at end game it is even more repetetive as you are usually grinding out "daily quests" and you do the same ones everyday....

doubt I will be renewing it anytime soon though....

Tsunaii

eMummeh
if you didnt think the blood elves are hot before, you might think the fact they can look hotter now....
WoWScrnShot_091208_001411.jpg
before
WoWScrnShot_102208_015557.jpg
after
thankyou Barbers.

Tommi

Does my doggy look like it has rabies? :(

wowscrnshot102108234719iu1.jpg

The Dark Iron Dwarfs have a new king!!

wowscrnshot102208005739nq6.jpg

Closer look:

wowscrnshot102208005730fo5.jpg

And finally, look at the damage done... Vargoth has over 8000 DPS....

wowscrnshot101608212643zb0.jpg

Mast3r_Shak3

Went muti today... and it's reinvigorated my love for my rogue :p

2.2k Mut crits on each hand and a 3k evis crit following it is fucking insane.

Brad

Yoshimi
On my way to the most OPed 29 Twink Hunter ever.

Currently getting 375 mining (Passive +300 HP buff) at 225 atm. And possibly 375 herb (1.2k hot). Then gotta get the best of the best gear, ill update on him as I go.

Tommi

Mast3r_Shak3 said:
Went muti today... and it's reinvigorated my love for my rogue :p

2.2k Mut crits on each hand and a 3k evis crit following it is fucking insane.

Yeah, and I get "NERF PALLYS" when I crit 3K >_>

Mast3r_Shak3

Well this is on shitty geared targets... lol. But I wouldn't make a twink since Blizz is making BGs give exp shortly after xpac hits.

Brad

Yoshimi
Mast3r_Shak3 said:
Well this is on shitty geared targets... lol. But I wouldn't make a twink since Blizz is making BGs give exp shortly after xpac hits.

Na that ain't fully true. They mean more quest type things within the battlegrounds. I can't really explain it but from blues posts they ain't gonna just hand you it for being in a BG.

Brad

Yoshimi
Dinged 80 last night. The new zones have some fun quests. If I have time today ill run some herioc and replace my epics with blues :p

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Tommi said:
Fishing in IronForge.....

So relaxing...

[qimg]http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6320/wowscrnshot102308020221zl9.jpg[/qimg]

Fishing in real life is relaxing as well. Give it a shot one day.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
im thinking about picking WoW up... but I don't know where even start with all expansion packs and stuff... I don't want buy them all just the major ones.

twelve

I'm not dead
Pokemanz master said:
im thinking about picking WoW up... but I don't know where even start with all expansion packs and stuff... I don't want buy them all just the major ones.
There's only two expansion packs.

Main Game
The Burning Crusade
The Wrath of the Lich King