• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Opinions, compliments, complaints - feedback, call it what you want.

eldiablov

Contributor
As i've said, there needs to be a system implemented and guidelines to be followed for new content being submitted. It's not a fun experience trying to figure out who to give your articles to etc :/ Sometimes people are busy and it can take a long time before stuff is figured out and you've lost some valuable content.

Andy

Champion of the Sun
I've heard staff members saying that if you want to help, why not write an article, but it's a bit of a nightmare doing that. When I submitted one once it wasn't even a big article, yet it still took around a day to get it on the front page. It got nit-picked to death over such miniscule details that didn't even matter, and I know other people find this true too. I know you guys have standards, but it's a bit over the top. Also, who's to say that in the time your article is being checked over, someone else like Abe or Frozen won't put up the story before you?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
As i've said, there needs to be a system implemented and guidelines to be followed for new content being submitted. It's not a fun experience trying to figure out who to give your articles to etc :/ Sometimes people are busy and it can take a long time before stuff is figured out and you've lost some valuable content.

Are you talking about something in the realms of news tips? I'm all open for news tips personally but I have to be interested in the news for me to write it

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
No, user created content.

Ah, that's an iffy area. We haven't really any structure for that as you said and it's not something I'm fond of (editing/proof reading). Although this is a good suggestion (guidelines to be setup) so I think it should be brought up in our next meeting.

B

Bizarre

I liked the point system, what about adding that to the forums?

Also maybe add a bit more games to the arcade.

Dan

Contributor
No, you said bring back the point system, but there was never one to bring back.

Touch

EvilSeph

Administrator
I liked the point system, what about adding that to the forums?

Also maybe add a bit more games to the arcade.

We've just added 50 more games to the MfM Arcade. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you come across any bugs with any of them.

------

Please keep the feedback coming, we're listening and hope to remedy all your complaints, if you have any.

(TSON)

Arcade Whore.
The forum has only extended PSP sections because our initial forum layout did not meet the growing community and their needs. The forum can always be adjusted to meet the community and its needs. For a while now that has been more PSP sections, however our other sections are adequately covered in the forum layout

That's not what I'm suggesting though.

What I'm suggesting is that you guys at least ATTEMPT to pull in a broader audience so that you have a couple seeds to your tree in case the scene slows and/or dies.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
That's not what I'm suggesting though.

What I'm suggesting is that you guys at least ATTEMPT to pull in a broader audience so that you have a couple seeds to your tree in case the scene slows and/or dies.

It's not that easy...

B

Bizarre

This idea wouldn't be the end of the world if it didn't happen but what about the more posts you have the more style/layout of the forum you have.

I think it'd be good, give people more of a push to post.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
This idea wouldn't be the end of the world if it didn't happen but what about the more posts you have the more style/layout of the forum you have.

I think it'd be good, give people more of a push to post.

So you want post count to determine what the forum looks like for users?