• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Opinions, compliments, complaints - feedback, call it what you want.

mannymix03

I'm personally against anything that adds bloat to the forums (such as RPGs and VBPlaza even). I like to keep things simple and not get drowned in too many icons or other crap

Agreed, VBplaza would be one fun thing to add, but look at some sites around, they have VBplaza, arcade, marketplace, gameroom, etc. Its all very cluttered, its best to keep things simple, besides I come here because all the cool people I used to spend my time on the net talking PSP/stuff about are here, not because the forums have VBplaza or some other gimmicks

B

Bizarre

What about making an iPhone app, just a small private one for us users can easily keep in touch and post here.

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
What about making an iPhone app, just a small private one for us users can easily keep in touch and post here.

One already exists. It's called "Tapatalk", but unfortunately it costs money(For the iPhone app in iTunes or what have you). I'm sure you could get it off Cydia though.

impulse

Great content, keep up the good work...

Hello all,
I go by npt on irc, and either impulse or npt on forums. Either way, just identifying myself. Anyway, I think MfM is great the way it is, sure things can improve, but it's a great site. It's on my list of read almost every day forums, of which I can only say gentoo.org and a few other select forums hold my interest long enough to keep my here. I originally came here after hearing about it on eXo, and it's nice to see so many people in here from all of irc channels I hang out in.

In short, the community is great, and yes, I do agree with Hellcat about more content, but the content that is there is good.

Regards,

npt / impulse (npt is what most of you would know me by)

Adiuvo

Thanks a lot for the kind words npt, the staff and I'm sure community here definitely appreciate it :)

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
PSP Homebrew section needs cleaning up badly... Other than that everything's A-okay :D

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
I'm pretty sure I haven't done this yet, so it's about time I did.

I think the site is great, most members are polite and respect new ideas. I like how the PSP section is always updated with homebrew apps and the latest exploits. I've found that the IRC can be cruel at times (or at least, to me).

I think the addition of a party room forum where mindless forum games (like hurt and heal, rate the avatar above you, etc) can go would be great.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I like how the PSP section is always updated with homebrew apps and the latest exploits.

You do know the only thing that happens around the PSP Homebrew Section is fake exploits, trash threads and n00b help right?

Adiuvo

PSP Homebrew section needs cleaning up badly... Other than that everything's A-okay :D

And that is what the report feature is for ;)

A thread gets made backstage for each reported post, along with whatever reason you gave, so be sure to use it if you find a questionable post or thread, and provide a good reason as well. It'll get taken care of pretty quickly considering there's always at least one or two staff members on.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
for the past 1/2 months I've always reported threads I find that are useless... But while I'm away some are made that pass up my attention... =\

eighty4

for the past 1/2 months I've always reported threads I find that are useless... But while I'm away some are made that pass up my attention... =\

That's because the MFM Staff have to review every bloody thing, have a huge ass discussion and fap about everything that happens. Then if the voting isn't unanimous, we're all fucked.

Adiuvo

That's because the MFM Staff have to review every bloody thing, have a huge ass discussion and fap about everything that happens. Then if the voting isn't unanimous, we're all fucked.

We hardly review every single thing unless it's a ban, and that's typically after the fact.

If the voting isn't unanimous, which it rarely is, then it's simple majority rules. Where did you get the impression we review every single thing?

eldiablov

Contributor
We hardly review every single thing unless it's a ban, and that's typically after the fact.

If the voting isn't unanimous, which it rarely is, then it's simple majority rules. Where did you get the impression we review every single thing?

It's the impression gained after about a year on IRC (I have it too).

AR3S

G0d of W@R
Alittle offtopic from the discussion so far, I think that there should be level with priveleges between Contributor and a typical user. There is not that many contributors that I have seen. Contributors on this site are very close to moderators. i think that there should be a second tier below Contributors with less power and not at all a type of mod. This level would allow for alittle bit more customization as well as reward those members that add to this forum to keep it alive.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Alittle offtopic from the discussion so far, I think that there should be level with priveleges between Contributor and a typical user. There is not that many contributors that I have seen. Contributors on this site are very close to moderators. i think that there should be a second tier below Contributors with less power and not at all a type of mod. This level would allow for alittle bit more customization as well as reward those members that add to this forum to keep it alive.

there is, there's donator. It puts a little star beside your title like mine :D

Adiuvo

Contributors have no mod powers, actually. Here's the list of what they gain. As for there not being many, we're actually looking at people to add to the list now.