• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

owHENed Project: ISO loader for chickHEN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebeast

i ll believe it..it may end up fake but its k.. i dint believe in davee also in the beginning..but now we have a chickhen,who knows there ll b iso loader on psp 3000..and to all the guys who are shouting to their necks about piracy go bluff yourself..,most of u guys own a psp phat and pirate games..so jus stop it..jus let people choices if they want to pirate games or use their backups...in the end some one will surely develop iso loader atleast for the fame..

azwald

some people talking bullshit about don't add any iso loader, yeah, I'm agree with romantic24.

and it's true that by installing ANY cfw or hen you are violating the term of usage of sony

I know why all of those people keep shouting bout no iso loader
cuz they AFRAID, if the iso loader come out, there will be no more dev that will release any more game
why don't you just replace you CFW with OFW instead keep shouting for no iso loader for 3k user?

that way, the dev will release fuc*ing much and much more games for your psp
sony will also be very pleased by your action, I believe that many people who keep shouting no iso loader are playing their fu*king illegal downloaded iso on their psp

I really hate hypocrites, all they talk is bullshit

davee's decision to not add any iso loader, that's his rights, I and all people who just download and use it HAS NO RIGHT to beg him for iso loader

you can learn programming to make your own iso lader or share it with everyone
maybe you can get some bucks by make a site and put a donate button

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
No offense to Davee, after all he did create it. Once the HEN was released, the community was free to do what it wanted, therefore Davee should have seen this coming.

I don't support piracy either (I buy my movies, 90% of my music and ALL of my games). I just like the longer battery life and lighter load the ISO loader provides.

Adiuvo

This hasn't even been released yet, and as such we have no proof as to whether this is real, or just another person making false claims with fake screenshots as so called proof. Right now, then this is only serving as a another piracy discussion thread, which we already have a thread for located in our Smart Talk forums. If you want to discuss piracy, do it there.

Until this is released, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.