• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

NDS Pokemon Black/White: General Chat, Help, and Friend Code Sharing!

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
I got White at launch and just beat the Pokemon League and all of the stuff that comes with that. I still have like 20 hours of story left still. But yeah, anyone else playing the games?

Friend Code: 3868 7347 2833

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I'm actually going to give the game (White) a try on the train tomorrow night most likely. I'm pretty picky so I don't know if I'll be able to get over/ignore the pixelated pokemon in the battle sequences.

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
I'm actually going to give the game (White) a try on the train tomorrow night most likely. I'm pretty picky so I don't know if I'll be able to get over/ignore the pixelated pokemon in the battle sequences.

It is kind of annoying. I'm not going to lie. I don't see why Game Freak does not improve the sprites. It's the worst quality about the games is the low quality sprites. But there is a LOT of detail in the game as a whole.

Bran

Yell
Graphics are not important in pokemon.(or any game as far as I'm concerned) The fact that they sprites are animated at all is impressive. Stop being a child Frozen.

El Diablo

I had the Japanese one with english patch but didn't really play it, maybe I'll get the english one and try and play through it.

Bran

Yell
I'm actually looking forward to playing this one, but my attention span is severely limited right now. I saved and quit immediately after the first battle cause I did not want to actually play it.

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
I'm actually looking forward to playing this one, but my attention span is severely limited right now. I saved and quit immediately after the first battle cause I did not want to actually play it.
haha i did exactly the same thing. i was really pumped to get the game, but once i started playing it was like i couldnt get to a point to save fast enough xD

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
I'm in the process of trying to get the legendaries. After you beat the Pokemon League. All the new areas have Pokemon that are at least 8-10 levels higher than the Pokemon you have.

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
Just now getting to the first town. Not even done with the tutorial story shit.

They make the game a lot easier in a lot of ways though. Just make sure you go through the trainers by the Dreamyard. At the end you'll have a guy give you a Pokemon that can fight well against your Rival (that being Cheren).

Bran

Yell
They make the game a lot easier in a lot of ways though. Just make sure you go through the trainers by the Dreamyard. At the end you'll have a guy give you a Pokemon that can fight well against your Rival (that being Cheren).

I figured N would be the rival, and the other two are just jerks.

But yeah, I just cleared the gym there and grabbed one of the pink dream pig things.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
i'm only a little ways in(a bit past the first gym), but i'm noticing many of the Pokemon i've encountered seem like they were lazily done, and not very creative(i.e lullipup/polloip(or w/e the cat's name is)), Tepig's first evolution just looks stupid imo, and makes me want to get rid of him(first starter to ever make me feel that way), i'm personally not finding any of the pokemon so far to be very appealing,

also, woobat, i mean seriously, just throw in zubat if you couldn't come up with anything better

El Diablo

I'm with the posts on the first page. When I got the japenese one I was so excited to play it but as soon as I started past the start screen I couldn't get to a point fast enough to save. Then the next day I was excited to play it again and I couldn't wait to get to the end of the first trail to save and turn it off. I want to play it so bad though = \.

Bran

Yell
Woobat is awesome, don't dis on him.

I've suddenly started to get into the game. I'm still not very far, but my desire to play it is growing.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Woobat is awesome, don't dis on him.

I've suddenly started to get into the game. I'm still not very far, but my desire to play it is growing.

yea, but he's waaay too similar to zubat, even use's the same wing's, it feels like they took zubat, and Photoshopped in a body, and called it a day