• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

NDS Pokemon Black/White: General Chat, Help, and Friend Code Sharing!

TeamOverload

yea, but he's waaay too similar to zubat, even use's the same wing's, it feels like they took zubat, and Photoshopped in a body, and called it a day

527Woobat.png

Come on now, that's straight up gangsta.

Robby

Los Doyers!
So I take it, this game is pretty good?

I haven't played a pokemon game since Ruby came out.

Bran

Yell
Personally I think it's great. But the only pokemon games I've played were Diamond, Platnium, and SoulSilver. And I never actually finished any of them. This game is really compelling for some reason.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Personally I think it's great. But the only pokemon games I've played were Diamond, Platnium, and SoulSilver. And I never actually finished any of them. This game is really compelling for some reason.

I didn't play those. I've played Blue, Red, Yellow, Sliver, then went to Ruby and stopped as it seemed they started to lose that fun factor for me.

Riorio99

I've played at least one game through from each iteration, and whilst these are certainly not the best (not beaten it yet, but still) they're not the worst, and I'm glad they've at least shuffled some things about and tried to make it different. Similarity is the main reason why major franchise hit the dust. This is different enough to warrant playing through, and hopefully the next versions will build on this even more.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I didn't play those. I've played Blue, Red, Yellow, Sliver, then went to Ruby and stopped as it seemed they started to lose that fun factor for me.

I've actually played all the ones you have, minus Blue, and just picked up Pokemon White to play last week. It's actually pretty fun even though it's still pretty much the same as other Pokemon games. There are a few improvements with the game here and there and the story is a little more engaging.

So far I'm enjoying it even though I thought I'd originally get bored of it pretty quickly. I'm not very far in right now as I haven't had too much time to play it but I've enjoyed what I have so far

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
i finally got around to playing it again. i only played for an hour or two, but im really enjoying it now. i finally got to a location with a good variety of pokemon so thats keeping me occupied :D

ive played blue, red, yellow, silver, crystal, ruby, emerald, diamond , platinum, and soulsilver.

El Diablo

I've played red, blue, yellow, silver, gold, crystal, ruby, and emerald, think that's it or maybe there's more I'm forgetting about. I think I'm just all pokemon'd out at this time :(.

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
I've played Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald (via emulator), Diamond, Platinum, and Soul Silver.

Personally, I'm impressed at how they improved the presentation of the game. It's not a typical Pokemon experience. However, I felt like Game Freak should have made this a few year ago as Diamond and Pearl. They took way too long to get to this point. It's good that they keep old Pokemon out of the game for the first time through it. It keeps it more interesting. But some of the Pokemon are absolutely hideous. It's a step forward overall.

Bran

Yell
The pokemon with a mullet and a log is particularly ugly.

I just beat the second gym after like 3 tries. Fucking dog and ferret kept one shotting my doods.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
The pokemon with a mullet and a log is particularly ugly.

I just beat the second gym after like 3 tries. Fucking dog and ferret kept one shotting my doods.

I just finished the second gym using my main pokemon without any trouble. Had more trouble with the first gym lol

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
Who has Pokemon Black? I want to know just in case I want to get Reshiram. I currently have Zekrom and would like to do a back and forth trade. Where I could trade back my Zekrom just to get Reshiram in my Pokedex. If anyone gets to that point, let me know.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Who has Pokemon Black? I want to know just in case I want to get Reshiram. I currently have Zekrom and would like to do a back and forth trade. Where I could trade back my Zekrom just to get Reshiram in my Pokedex. If anyone gets to that point, let me know.
i picked up the Black version

Bran

Yell
I just finished the second gym using my main pokemon without any trouble. Had more trouble with the first gym lol

Who is your main? I have the otter. He was good for soaking up damage for a turn while I healed my other pokes, but that was all.

I am really terrible at this game BTW. like every two or three fights I have to run back to get healed. I'm not so great knowing what is weak to what and so on.

Also before I forget, my friend code is 5157 2395 5974 for anyone that cares.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Who is your main? I have the otter. He was good for soaking up damage for a turn while I healed my other pokes, but that was all.

I am really terrible at this game BTW. like every two or three fights I have to run back to get healed. I'm not so great knowing what is weak to what and so on.

Also before I forget, my friend code is 5157 2395 5974 for anyone that cares.

Oshawatt's my main, the water starting pokemon

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Yeah, the otter. Mine's named Revolver. Revolver Oshawatt.

Haha nice nickname. The one thing I hate about Pokemon: move forgetting / learning. I'm probably going to keep tackle for a while now (I usually keep 2 water techniques, one normal, and one other). q

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
i choose snivey, the grass type starter. things have been working out well so far. ive been able to find all the types i need/like to have. i just beat the second gym as well, although i had a level 20 fighting type (sawk) so it was pretty easy. im currently trying to level up the rest of my party which currently consists of a roggenrola, blitzle, munna, tympole, sawk, and snivey. most of them are just under level 20. i think its a good, well balanced party to start out with.

Bran

Yell
Haha nice nickname. The one thing I hate about Pokemon: move forgetting / learning. I'm probably going to keep tackle for a while now (I usually keep 2 water techniques, one normal, and one other). q

Reusable TM's help alleviate the pains of that system.