• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

NDS Pokemon Black/White: General Chat, Help, and Friend Code Sharing!

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
Yup, but now TMs are ridiculously expensive. It's 50,000 in the game. BTW, what is the currency used in Pokemon? Is it yen? I'm confused...

Dan

Contributor
Really debating whether to get a DS for this, are there still pokemon from Kanto/Johto/Hoenn?

Bran

Yell
I think once you beat the game you can find some, and you can always trade for them online or something.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I picked up the Black version today. Just about to face off with the first Gym leader. I chose the water Pokemon as my starter.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Oshawott is an abomination.

Yeah, he's no Squirtle that's for sure. Not too fond of the new Pokemon, game itself is great though.

Bran

Yell
Oshawott is the shit and I like almost all the pokemon so far.

Just got to the 5th city now, have no actually done anything there yet. Have 53 Pokes in my dex, and have obtained 37 of those. Lots of wifi trading.

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
i beat the elite 4 the first time, now im going through and doing all the extra stuff, catching a few legendaries, and leveling up for my next go at the elite 4. im kinda considering starting a new game knowing a few things that i know now and getting a different team of pokemon together. if i knew then what i know now i would have done things differently, but idk if im willing to start over yet :\

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
meh, i couldn't really get into this pokemon game, alot of the pokemon didn't appeal to me, the story felt like a step forward from the normal plot lines in the game, but overall, i just couldn't really play it much longer than a few days before i lost interest.

El Diablo

I agree with slicer. I liked the story and overall gameplay was a step forward, but I just couldn't get into any of the pokemon or the areas, idk.

Adiuvo

Diamond and Pearl were like that for me. I'm playing White and I'm really getting into it. Most of the Pokemon Nintendo showcased were horrible but there are tons of gems that they didn't show. Pawniard and Bisharp are the biggest examples of that.

Also, eviolite FTW.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Can anyone tell me how to edit my name and see my friend code? I'm a DS n00b xD

TeamOverload

Can anyone tell me how to edit my name and see my friend code? I'm a DS n00b xD

I don't think you can edit your name, Friend Code is in the Pal Pad which is in your Key Items pocket.

Also, Victini is bad ass. One of my top 5 Pokemon of all time I think. Glad they extended the event to get him, because it was supposed to end like early April based on the insert that came in the game, but I was still able to get him this weekend :D