• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

NDS Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver

afteralter

S for Surreal
Would DS only have a remake of gold and silver? what about crystal?

just a question..

Why don't they do a remake of Pokemon Yellow? :(
IT IS THE BEST POKEMON GAME. (for me and when there was no GBA yet XD)

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
I hope this will be actually fun to play. Gold and silver were my favorites. I haven't played a new pokemon game since I owned a copy of ruby back in 6th grade.

eighty4

Updated, and this game looks fucking beautiful. If the team that designed this designed iTunes, it wouldn't look such crap.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I've been playing this game for a while now, just got into the Kanto region. I'm playing with a hack that translates menus but that's about it, quite hard to work out what to do :p
I like it apart from what they've done with the music... The good old music was awesome, this music is ok but not nearly as good. Also Kanto looks quite a bit different to how it did in red and blue...

WonderlustKing

Vanilla Sex
I just started playing this game earlier. I finally got it to work with no$gba full speed. It's fun so far. I hope it can compare to Platinum. I played that game for months. Pokemon games are the only games out there that I can beat more than once and not get bored when I replay them.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I just started playing this game earlier. I finally got it to work with no$gba full speed. It's fun so far. I hope it can compare to Platinum. I played that game for months. Pokemon games are the only games out there that I can beat more than once and not get bored when I replay them.

16 badges, it should be comparable :)

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo

Riorio99

11 Hours in, best Pokemon game ever. It combines the absolute best of the two best generations (GSC and DPP), and is just straight up fun. No need to do massive levels of grinding, the battle system is fun as hell, and the new menus are brilliant.

I could just be on a nostalgie trip, but I even think the new stuff they've added is brilliant as well.

Joey

11 Hours in, best Pokemon game ever. It combines the absolute best of the two best generations (GSC and DPP), and is just straight up fun. No need to do massive levels of grinding, the battle system is fun as hell, and the new menus are brilliant.

I could just be on a nostalgie trip, but I even think the new stuff they've added is brilliant as well.

Wow... Looks like I need to find my DS.

Dan

Contributor
Ahadiel, what the hell are you using it with? I can't get no$gba to work with it. Pm me, please.

Edit: Realised no$gba can't render 3D graphics, so I got something more suited. Enjoying it so far.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Wish I had brought my DS back up with me to school, I'll have to try this game out in a few weeks when I can get my DS back. I haven't touched it in probably over a year

Joey

Is this actually out in stores? I think I'm actually gonna get this one, do get the poke pedometer thing.

Scorned

I'm currently trying to figure out the best way to buy this game, and also maintain my dignity as a 21 year old man. It's tough :/

Haha, online would've been the best bet.

Maybe if you bought it along with a "manly" game, such as GoW it would negate it.