• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Portal 2

El Diablo

Woah wtf, do you get extra levels or something if you have that mouse?

Dan

Contributor
I think Valve just developed them for testing with it, but it'd make sense if they released them

El Diablo

Those levels look so sick, do want.

El Diablo

That's really cool. I hate the controller I think but those levels and that they did that is sweet. I'm sure someone will find a way to use them in the regular game and release them eventually.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Meh, I just would like more levels rather than test levels for a motion controller which I couldn't care less for.

El Diablo

Just wanted to show you this ridiculous glitch that Xando showed me earlier. Apparently if you shoot your portal right as you go in it, you speed up, and if you keep doing it you can get some pretty crazy speeds. Just watch, it's pretty awesome.

[video=youtube;euonaGejACk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euonaGejACk[/video]

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Just wanted to show you this ridiculous glitch that Xando showed me earlier. Apparently if you shoot your portal right as you go in it, you speed up, and if you keep doing it you can get some pretty crazy speeds. Just watch, it's pretty awesome.

[video=youtube;euonaGejACk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euonaGejACk[/video]

That didn't show it properly at all :p I was either failing or it doesn't work in co-op.
This is what it should look like:
[video=youtube;9DuzQiMriVM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DuzQiMriVM[/video]

El Diablo

That actually is pretty awesome when it works.

Btw, was I the only person on that level who went back for the companion cube when they heard that and managed to save it, then was extremely disapointed at what happened at the end of the mission.

Also, just wanted to point out that Stephen Merchant is amazing.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit

Btw, was I the only person on that level who went back for the companion cube when they heard that and managed to save it, then was extremely disapointed at what happened at the end?

Potential spoiler in response
i tried to save my companion cube as well, although, i wasn't disappointed by the ending scene=-)

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Note: @xploren: people might not have gotten the reference although you confirmed that the ending had something to do with what he had said, thus giving it away even more than it already was. Hope you catch my drift. I've edited the posts with warnings

xploren

Contributor
Note: @xploren: people might not have gotten the reference although you confirmed that the ending had something to do with what he had said, thus giving it away even more than it already was. Hope you catch my drift. I've edited the posts with warnings

Not really, he mentioned two things that would seem completely unrelated from each other to someone who hasn't played the game yet, but together they implied heavily something about the ending. I don't know why it was necessary for my comment to have been spoiler-tagged, but alright.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Not really, he mentioned two things that would seem completely unrelated from each other to someone who hasn't played the game yet, but together they implied heavily something about the ending. I don't know why it was necessary for my comment to have been spoiler-tagged, but alright.

Well you basically confirmed to anyone who had a doubt that the two were absolutely related and were concerning the ending. I spoiled it because of that reason, direct confirmation that said dialogue/comment had to do with the ending, although now that I think about it there really isn't a need to since I spoiled the original comment that should've been.

El Diablo

Damn my comment was just about that one mission and now it turned into a spoiler for the actual ending somehow = \.

Edited my first post for clarity of what I was actually getting at because it was referenced in the video above. Should just delete this whole page of posts and mine on the last page to be safe lol.

Seth

MD Party Room

Btw, was I the only person on that level who went back for the companion cube when they heard that and managed to save it, then was extremely disapointed at what happened at the end of the mission.

Nope I did that too :) so sad I was crunched the after what happed in the first game

MenaceInc

Staff Member

Stephen Merchant?

[video=youtube;k8r0xbou9Ho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8r0xbou9Ho[/video]

[video=youtube;iLUImqsoX7I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLUImqsoX7I[/video]