• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Portal 2

MenaceInc

Staff Member
"Momentum's your friend."

I'm absolutely sure that was said in the first Portal.

[video=youtube;VCNThVnThtE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCNThVnThtE[/video]

this thread needs moar youtube videos.

El Diablo

Yeah that guy Menace, the one you guys have known for years that the majority of Americans know nothing about/just getting introduced to him. But he's awesome. If he wasn't doing the voice for Wheatley the game would not have been as good. Has anyone seen the original videos of the original voice? Ugh.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Yeah that guy Menace, the one you guys have known for years that the majority of Americans know nothing about/just getting introduced to him. But he's awesome. If he wasn't doing the voice for Wheatley the game would not have been as good. Has anyone seen the original videos of the original voice? Ugh.

Same thing happened with Hugh Laurie :p

Haven't seen the videos of the original voice. Care to post youtube vids?

El Diablo

I'd rather not but I will anyway.

[video=youtube;vWQasZbjy_I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWQasZbjy_I[/video]

I forgot about Hugh Laurie. When I was in England a few years ago I brought him up to the friend I was staying with and he just laughed at me and how huge it was in America now and how the majority of people don't even realize he's English.

Dan

Contributor
That guy's an engineer for Vavle, so I assume they used him merely for the E3 demo.

El Diablo

Ah I didn't know that, but it would have been bad if they left it that voice :p.

Seth

MD Party Room
I loved the game :) the ending was really really nice :) [BLACKOUT]they should have let me keep the gun tho. Also I finally got my companion cube all to me self[/BLACKOUT]

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
I want to play, but I has not a munny .
Oh well!
someday!
Maybe i'll actually get around to NOT pulling my hair out trying to do challenges in Portal 1 now

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
finished the single player part last night. every time i thought it was over it just kept going. loved the ending too. got going a little bit on the co-op (spltiscreen), but not too far.

El Diablo

Snape kills Dumbledore.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Ok enough spoilers guys...seriously. Get back on topic or each new off-topic spoiler or even on-topic spoiler may result in a ban. Vanden I still can't believe you posted that without a tag of any sort...was a huge spoiler...

Seth

MD Party Room
I can't believe Vanden beat the single-player.

-_- you know me. The hardest one was the first one on chapter 8 took me hours to understand what to do.

Sorry about the spoiler guys.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Just to let you guys know, the "Still Alive" achievement has to be done from chamber 1-9 in one go...