• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Post your internet speed

Bulgar Trev

bite the bullet and join O2. You won't regret it.

It's my nan's interwebs so its not my choice to make. Gonna get BE when i move out in a few weeks.

Bill

I've got quite a good upload :cool:

EDIT:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
536440942.png

Think that's powerboost kicking in, as I definitely don't get 29 Mb/s constant. It's more like 15.

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
550621223.png

Getting upgraded in March next year to 21CN WBC from BT. Upto 24mb down and 2.5 up, way better than what I get atm.

Man.. that sucks.

How far are you from your exchange? :|

This is ADSL1, and my lines weren't this bad before, but they wont fix the lines up. Our line quality over the past has been degrading, not improving. Normal telephone calls are filled with static. I'm on the rim of an exchange, so I chose ADSL1 over ADSL2+, which was supposed to be more reliable.

Hardrive

Contributor
Do they cap that Hardrive?

If not, oh god I would love to be there.

Not that I can tell. I've had downloads go as fast as 20 MB/s (yes, megabytes per second). Of course, the speed you get really depends on the server you download from. It seems that many servers are either capped or are just slower than my downstream connection.