• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Prototype

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Since there has been some speculation that this title may have been canned, the leak of these new screens and later on today, videos, should end all of it. This is another title that

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Yeah it does look sharp. I recall in past videos how they talked about the story and how the main character is sort of an anti-hero; really appealing to me.

I believe it's for PS3, 360, and PC right? I added tags to that effect anyways.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I believe it's for PS3, 360, and PC right? I added tags to that effect anyways.

Yeah, those are right. I can't wait to see what the new videos show. In past conversations about this title, some of the jumping was very reminiscent of Crackdown, which some people either loved or hated. I was a big fan, which is another reason why I think I'm going to like what they are doing here.

Bran

Yell
I hope they retain the customizability (is that a word?) of the mutations you and get. I remember hearing it would be based off what you kill more of or something.

Chathurga

Yeah, those are right. I can't wait to see what the new videos show. In past conversations about this title, some of the jumping was very reminiscent of Crackdown, which some people either loved or hated. I was a big fan, which is another reason why I think I'm going to like what they are doing here.

I was on the middle with that, it looked a little too easy. The guy in the video could do anything, I hope it's gotten more structured.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
They graphic, and character is game is so different.
I hope they finish it.
4pic awesome!

Noriyuke

Yeah, i've got some serious hopes for this, the current swarm of sandbox have yet to show a really dark game play aspect, this should change that, i hope, i also remember seeing something similar to this well without the whole mutation bit, that is supposed to coming out as well, i cant recall the name right, wait as i wrote that, i remembered, infamous! Yeah, i hope this is way better than that.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I forgot to share the new vids. Here they are:

Thermobaric Tank

[ignvideo]object_ID=950254&downloadURL=http://xbox360movies.ign.com/xbox360/video/article/937/937244/ph_thermobarictank_121008_flvlowwide.flv[/ignvideo]

Adaptive Run and Jump

[ignvideo]object_ID=950254&downloadURL=http://xbox360movies.ign.com/xbox360/video/article/937/937244/ph_adaptiveparkhour_121008_flvlowwide.flv[/ignvideo]

Stealth Costume

[ignvideo]object_ID=950254&downloadURL=http://xbox360movies.ign.com/xbox360/video/article/937/937244/ph_stealthconsume_121008_flvlowwide.flv[/ignvideo]

Hammerfist Tank

[ignvideo]object_ID=950254&downloadURL=http://xbox360movies.ign.com/xbox360/video/article/937/937244/ph_hammerfisttank_121008_flvlowwide.flv[/ignvideo]

Chopper Goes Boom

[ignvideo]object_ID=950254&downloadURL=http://xbox360movies.ign.com/xbox360/video/article/937/937244/ph_chopperboom_121008_flvlowwide.flv[/ignvideo]

Looking good if you ask me.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Rumored to be canned :eek: I wasn't away of that as this is one of the only titles I'm looking forward to currently. They seem to be going in the correct direction with the game (in both story and gameplay surprisingly) and I really hope they can get this out next year. The story, from what I recall, is a lot better than that of Crackdown or the constantly nagging GTA stories. I'm looking for a fresh action game, mixing Ninja Gaiden and open world seems like a win-win for me

CASHMON3Y

I love the fire and blood! They look great.

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
The concept reminds me of infamouse.

although the running part kind of reminds me of free running.(a psp game) except for the flying part of it.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
CES Developer Interview
[gt]44234[/gt]

CES Gameplay Trailer 1
[gt]44140[/gt]

CES Gameplay Trailer 2
[gt]44142[/gt]

Still shaping up very nice from what I can tell.

Noriyuke

The concept reminds me of infamouse.

although the running part kind of reminds me of free running.(a psp game) except for the flying part of it.

For a while i though they were the same game dude, like when this first popped up i thought they were the same game.

Joey

I must be the only person who thinks this looks lame... Or at best, mediocre.

People in the industry seem to have a stiffy for this game, and I just don't get it... If I want this, I'll go rent Crackdown, or The Hulk.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I must be the only person who thinks this looks lame... Or at best, mediocre.

People in the industry seem to have a stiffy for this game, and I just don't get it... If I want this, I'll go rent Crackdown, or The Hulk.

That's the thing, it is after the audience who played Crackdown and would like a new experience like it. This takes some elements of crackdown and adds what seems to be a more immersible experience and possibly an actual story.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I miss playing Crackdown. I may fire it up again just to try and find that last orb I never managed to get.

@Joey - I just think it looks damn fun based off what I've seen. You look like a pretty much indestructible force being chased down the entire game, learning new abilities along the way.