• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Prototype

Noriyuke

I must be the only person who thinks this looks lame... Or at best, mediocre.

People in the industry seem to have a stiffy for this game, and I just don't get it... If I want this, I'll go rent Crackdown, or The Hulk.

Dude, like Ipaq said, that's the point, i thought crackdown was fun and the Hulk was interesting cuz you are the hulk running around in a real world environment doing hulk-like stuff in a city as destructible as the first mercenaries, which is fun. At least for me it was.

Vee

It looks awesome. But the moment i saw the helicopter jacking thing, i knew it was doomed for crapness.

Gutya

Yeah I thought this game was awesome until I found out you could jack helicopters mid flight! This game looks terrible!

Zx30

Beto
Well you never know....That's why I said "Really?". Didn't want to jump to any conclusions so quickly.
Maybe he knew someone he was close to who died in a Helicopter Jacking? Hmm?? Maybe it hurts him to see it happening in front of his eyes.. Didn't think about that did ya? :D

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
New in game footage.

NYC Comic-con Dev Walkthrough 1
[gt]45169[/gt]

NYC Comic-con Dev Walkthrough 1
[gt]45171[/gt]

DC Comic Info and some footage
[gt]45170[/gt]

Vee

Just read an article on Kotaku about this. Seems like its getting some good reactions, though i never knew the multiplayer had been dropped. Thats pretty shitty. This game's only redeeming feature was multiplayer. Now its just a glorified incredible hulk game.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Just read an article on Kotaku about this. Seems like its getting some good reactions, though i never knew the multiplayer had been dropped. Thats pretty shitty. This game's only redeeming feature was multiplayer. Now its just a glorified incredible hulk game.

No? It's a free roaming game much like Crackdown so why do you insist on comparing it with the hulk game? I don't play multiplayer on any open-world game (GTA MP played very little). The strong point of this game is the single player and I don't think it will disappoint

Joey

There's a million good multiplayer games out there, do you really need another game with MP tacked on?

Vee

There's a million good multiplayer games out there, do you really need another game with MP tacked on?

If i was paying $70 for this game, i'd sure as hell like a multiplayer in there.

I can understand them not focusing on MP because they want to focus on SP, but atleast put in a bit of a multiplayer. Just a few modes or something.

Joey

If i was paying $70 for this game, i'd sure as hell like a multiplayer in there.

I can understand them not focusing on MP because they want to focus on SP, but atleast put in a bit of a multiplayer. Just a few modes or something.

You have Killzone 2, CoD4 and Team Fortress 2 out there, why should they waste their time with multiplayer?

Besides, you can wait till the price drops.