• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 finally hacked. Good or bad?

El Diablo

One thing I hope that comes out of this hack is translations for Japanese games. Either ones that didn't come out in the US or ones that come out much later than their Japanese version. It would be nice being able to play some previously unplayable games.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
One thing I hope that comes out of this hack is translations for Japanese games. Either ones that didn't come out in the US or ones that come out much later than their Japanese version. It would be nice being able to play some previously unplayable games.

sorry if i'm mistaken, but doesn't a translation of a game require the game disk, and not an exploit to translate?

Dan

Contributor
Translators can probably be put on them. I remember seeing DS videos on Pok

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
sorry if i'm mistaken, but doesn't a translation of a game require the game disk, and not an exploit to translate?

Well yes, but in a sense translations do require an exploit as without one you'd have no other way to patch / modify the files.

LocutusEstBorg

WTFBBQ these MW2 hacks are insane! He makes an AC130 crash into the ground like an airstrike! Even the PC version never had anything this advanced!

Walking AC130 - AC130 weapons...on your player in first person mode.
AT4 Nuke launcher.
Mini helicopters that hunt people down.
Spawn a bunker with miniguns and you inside!

[video=youtube;1f7NDx_EX94]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f7NDx_EX94[/video]

Seth

MD Party Room
DOOD that going to be some BS online play

MenaceInc

Staff Member
WTFBBQ these MW2 hacks are insane! He makes an AC130 crash into the ground like an airstrike! Even the PC version never had anything this advanced!

AT4 Nuke launcher.

private video, have to be a friend to watch it

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
private video, have to be a friend to watch it

I just watched it lol. Basically it's this guy using a modded version of the game (or patched it somehow) which enabled him to get things like god mode, aimbot, explosive rounds, teleport, etc.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I just watched it lol. Basically it's this guy using a modded version of the game (or patched it somehow) which enabled him to get things like god mode, aimbot, explosive rounds, teleport, etc.

It's been un-privatised since that comment :\

Seth

MD Party Room
I cant believe all these guys are sending him ps3 to hack lol

Robby

Los Doyers!

AT4 Nuke launcher.

All those hacks are available for jtag users on the xbox also. Plus it gets more advance as you can even make your own custom game modes.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
All those hacks are available for jtag users on the xbox also. Plus it gets more advance as you can even make your own custom game modes.

Thing about the JTAG Xbox's though are they are not common and you can't buy a new Xbox and "JTAG" it.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thing about the JTAG Xbox's though are they are not common and you can't buy a new Xbox and "JTAG" it.

Not to mention JTAG units are banned pretty quickly by MS. Easy to detect.