• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

PSN trophies not tracked

boucfidel

My PSN trophies are no longer tracked/tweeted since February 2024 and I suppose this is since my profile has "non ranked" status. On the other hand, it is not being part of the leaderboards what interests me, but just the continued tracking of my achievements on *all* platforms, including the PlayStation ones. (Who cares about trophies on Nintendo Switch?) Also it is not fair to disable ranks & tracking for *hundreds* of games only since there are a few ones that has been tampered with. Is there no option to "opt out" of leaderboard rankings while continuing to see one's progress/playtime followed via your application? I have to say that I really appreciate Exophase since it is the most inclusive achievement tracker over different types of gaming platforms.

Has nothing to do with the Not Ranked status, that doesn't impact tracking and no site functionality is taken away.

From what I can see your PSN profile is being updated, it's showing activity from July 21. If you say it hasn't updated since February, I assume that relates to only the Twitter/X connection. Maybe try re-authenticating with Twitter from the Account page -> Social tab?

Twitter has gone through a lot of changes with the re-branding to X. Its API hasn't been fully reliable at times, but I can see that tweets are going out for other users so perhaps just re-authenticating will fix it. If it doesn't let me know and I'll investigate further.

Thank you. Obviously it is not Twitter/X since tweets work correctly, but for Xbox and Steam only, even Nintendo, but anything coming from PlayStation platforms is ignored. This is why I thought it had to do with the fact of being no longer ranked.

Last edited:
Thank you. Obviously it is not Twitter/X since tweets work correctly, but for Xbox and Steam only, even Nintendo, but anything coming from PlayStation platforms is ignored. This is why I thought it had to do with the fact of being no longer ranked.
If tweets for other platforms are going through then yes it is not what I mentioned above.

I'll look into it.

Back