• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP 3k CFW soon (i think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarok

Check this
403 Forbidden

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM EST ----------

[/COLOR]And this time they look serious

SORRY WRONG LINK EDITED

Ragnarok

They plan to release it in 20 hours

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM EST ----------

And with MaGiXieN telling it i think its a go

irekski

just irekski
in 20hrs? hmmm.. btw stop making psp 3k cfw threads theres alot out there just put links to update the thread and people

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
meh... I couldn't care less about this... Only people really hyped for this are pirates anyway since it opens up "ISO World" for them.

Plus the PSP Homebrew Scene is pretty much dead...

meh...

irekski

just irekski
i agree with kez.. hopefully this sh!t still fake :D or buggy and bricks the psp of pirates >:)

WildArmsV

Where do u see that it is coming and where do u see in 20 hours? and the tittle of the thread is "Custom Firmware Enabler v1: run your PSP ISO-2000 V3", and i just see if ppl talk about psp in last pages about a fake or something, well anyway i we wont know until is actually released

And not everyone is as u think, i still want to play PSx on my psp 3000........... u surely dont have a 3000, thats why u dont care

HEN-A

Contributer

irekski

just irekski
And not everyone is as u think, i still want to play PSx on my psp 3000........... u surely dont have a 3000, thats why u dont care

i do have a psp 3000... before i went in psp scene... i had to choose between 2000 (hackable) or 3000... but i opted for 3000... lol...

heres a thought since sony cant fight well in the piracy scene why dont they give security to there UMDs... :D like unable to make back ups LOL

WildArmsV

i do have a psp 3000... before i went in psp scene... i had to choose between 2000 (hackable) or 3000... but i opted for 3000... lol...

heres a thought since sony cant fight well in the piracy scene why dont they give security to there UMDs... :D like unable to make back ups LOL

Oh i was talking about KezraPlanes xD, and the psp scene is not dead, great games coming as well as psp GO

Ragnarok

So you guys think this is legit???

irekski

just irekski
we will know in 20 hrs or less i guess lol

Ragnarok

They are talking about an actual CFW which means they dumped the pre-ipl???

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

I have a PSP-3000 thank you very much... And it's OFW 5.50, and I updated willingly and knowing full well I wouldn't have homebrew... There's nothing there for me. And here come a few facts for you:

Fact 1: This place was flooded with n00bs right before/after the release of HEN R1/2. And they didn't leave until they were sure Davee wouldn't deliver a ISO Loader. They took and gave nothing back. They left for places like dax.org (forums) and pspgen.com which are bastions of piracy. This place became quieter and a whole lot better.

Fact 2: Right after the release of CFWe, this place was flooded again with people who wanted to get ISO running on their PSP's... And guess what? 3k users here also wanted ISO loading. As soon as they got what they wanted they disappeared again all happy playing their ISO games.

Oh that is harsh lol.Well if the PSP HB scene is dead then I guess adding ISO support should not change to much for it.

But the HB scene will live forever.

How can something that's dead live forever? Unless it did something legen... - wait for it - ...dary there's no way it can live forever. And seeing it is not the case :p Don't get me wrong, there's lots of good stuff in the HB scene and I still fully support dev's... Problem is, all dev'ing in the HB scene is done. All you see now is support for piracy on the system, from a bunch of posers who learnt enough to make a ISO loader and most likely won't dev anything else ever again because all they want is the fame and spotlight.

---EDIT---

Oh i was talking about KezraPlanes xD, and the psp scene is not dead, great games coming as well as psp GO

I was talking about the PSP Homebrew Scene, not the psp itself

irekski

just irekski
haah well theres the draw line there... now i can say its fake if they have actual cFW

dumping pre-ipl unless you work for sony's psp software department lol

Status
Not open for further replies.